12 werewolves and vampires dont mix

***

I woke up to the feeling of someone holding me tight, I blinked looking up and I was laying on Damien somehow and I was kind of straddling him and he held me to his body, I smiled glancing at the clock it was only 10.

Someone knocked on my door I gaped jumping up and said, "Give me a minute just woke up."

I jumped out of the bed pulling Damien too, I picked him up he was like lifeless I pulled him into the bathroom I set him in the bath tub and put the curtain around him and was glad there was separate shower. I hopped in quickly and took a 10 minute shower and brushed my teeth throwing clothes on.

I walked out my door closing it and all the guys including Ryan were there. I glared crossing my arms and said, "You better have got me a good present to make up for being an ass yesterday."

He smirked and said, "Maybe I did maybe I didn’t but you have to say please." I crossed my arms and said, "It's my birthday though."

He sighed and said, "Give it to her might as well." Conner was holding a medium size box and said, "I had all the girlfriends pick them out while we guys played it off."

he passed it to me I smiled tearing it off and pulled the box top off and smile softly, it was beautiful, it was an bracelet with their names hanging off of them in charms and it was red pink and black.

I picked it up and Ryan said, "So how did we do." I grinned and said, "It’s perfect." I put it on my wrist twisting so I went side to side like an octopus.

I giggled and seen said, "keep looking in the box." I looked and saw a smaller box, I grabbed it and opened it they were earring of a wolf howling at the moon, I smiled and a tear fell from my eye they looked scared and Chris said, "Do you hate it."

I laughed wiping my eye and said, "Here I am being such a little girl." they laughed and gave me a big group hug and I hugged Conner then seen then Chris the rest of the guys smiled big I held the earring and said, "You guys actually know me."

Ryan wiped a tear and said, "Are we forgive." I laughed and said, "Yah like for the next 3 times too."

They laughed and gave me another group hug and Stacy walked out with a box and said, "Heard it was your birthday happy birthday."

She wasn’t smiling and tossed the box to me and I caught it, I opened it caucus I blushed closing it fast before the guys could look. She smirked and said, "I got it yesterday and guessed your size."

I blushed and said, "But I have no use for It." she gave me a look then laughed going back in her room.

Conner grabbed it I yanked it back and tossed it in my room slamming the door and they were all curious. I said, "It was nothing ox just a slutty night gown."

They smirked I glared and they laughed and Ryan said, "come on its lunch time." I glanced at the time it was almost 1

I said, "K just let me go put my stuff away." they nodded leaving; I went to my room and closed the door sighing and leaned against the door I looked up and froze.

Damien was confused holding up the lingerie and sexy gown looking back and forth confused I blushed red and grabbed them quickie shoving them in my drawer.

He raised an eyebrow and said, "What are thoughts." I cleared my throat and said, "Lingerie Stacy got it for me."

He chuckled and said, "I guess you really can bring the good out in people." I smiled and he walked to my dresser, jumped at it making my bracelet jingle he noticed and made his way to my wrist.

He held it looking at it and ran his finger under it I said, "They got it for me and is waiting for me down stairs."

He frowned then lightened up and said, "I won’t be back till late tonight ok." I frowned but nodded and he bent and kissed me softly I completely forgot I was dating him.