20 werewolves and vampire dont mix (final chaper!)

"Damien prince Damien where are you." a guy about 23 came running in looking frantic, everyone stopped even the music, the guy said, "This is serious I need Prince Damien to come with me."

I felt Damien tense and stop he kept looking between me and him, the guy saw us then flashed to us tugging on Damien’s arm and said, "Prince Damien come on, your brother was attacked please come."

I felt my heart being stabbed and fall breaking into a million pieces I cracked, "Prince." he pulled from the guy and grabbed my hand and said, "Destiny I was going to tell you at the end of the year I didn’t want you to find out like this."

I pulled back and said, "You lied to me you had 8 months to tell me and you never did and you said you were his friend, I can’t believe I didn’t see it I’m so stupid. Maybe that freaking physic was right you weren’t who you said you were your nothing but a liar."

He looked hurt wrapping me in a hug and said, "Destiny, I didn’t mean to lie I couldn’t let anyone know I’m here I only came her for protection from the werewolf kingdom."

my eyes watered, "You lied about why you had to come here too what else have you lied about, how you say I’m pretty or beautiful or when you gave me this necklace saying you had the key to my heart well you don’t because you can’t open something when its broke."

I broke off the necklace putting it in his hand and said, "I should have known before we dated, even as friends you should have told me I wouldn’t have cared if you were a prince or not."

His eyes watered as I took a step back he said, "No take it back please." my heart kept breaking, I wiped a tear and said, "Why so it can break more."

He shook his head and said; "No because I love you." my heart stopped but that made more tears to my eyes not happy ones either.

I took a step back and said, "I loved you." I turned and ran kicking my shoes off and dropped my necklace and earrings and jumped shifted my tears were falling endlessly, I couldn’t barely see where I was going and I could hear him call after me.

Ryan's p.o.v

"I loved you." she turn and ran everyone saw, I was so confused, she loved someone she met a few days ago but she said he had 8 months to tell her, I felt pissed he was a fucking prince and broke my little sisters heart.

he flashed out the door yelling her name and for her to stop but she didn’t, I growled moving around my vampire date she was gaping at the prince Damien, I grabbed his shoulder spinning around I brought my arm up to punch him but froze when I noticed he had tears blood tears running down his face.

Pureblood royal vampires only had blood tears and it’s very hard to make them cry he wiped it and looked at necklace in his hands and whispered, "I do love her and I know she loves me or the necklaces wouldn’t turn purple when we touched."

he turned running away with the servant guy that said his brother was attacked, I walked out into the hall and saw destinies stuff in a line I picked up the jewelry and shoes and parts of the dress she had on, I headed to her room, I set them on her bed and grabbed her robe and jogged down stairs, and sniffed following her smell I could smell her tears mixed with her smell.

I frowned I stayed human running I heard her sobs I kept running and saw her curled up against a tree crying I saw her butt and nothing else I put her robe on she pushed her arm through tightening but still cried.

I picked her up holding her rocking her she held me crying.

Destiny's p.o.v

I felt Ryan rocking me I cried I felt like my heart was ripped out with all the lies I was told. he rubbed my back till I stopped I wiped my nose on my robe sleeve and sniffed I hugged him and hiccupped, he stood up holding me walking and he kissed my head and said, "It's ok."

I shook my head crying, and said, "No your right I can’t trust vampires." he sighed and said, "It is ok."

I shook my head and he walked me to my room and set me down and kissed my head and said, "I’m sorry. Go to sleep."

I cuddled in my blanket and cried myself to sleep.

------

CHECK OUT WEREWOLVES AND VAMPIRES TOGETHER!!! I MADE A BIG MISTAKE AND MESSED UP! THERE WAS MORE TO WEREWOLVES AND VAMPIRES DONT MIX AND I FORGOT ABOUT IT AND FOUND IT AND NOW IM TRYING TO FIX IT!!!! DO NOT READ HTE SEQUEL TILL YOU READ 'WEREWOLVES AND VAMPIRES TOGETHER!!!

i will be doing a squeal called im like a moca half and half