16 werewolves and vampires dont mix

i not sure if people were reading my stories or not or if they liked them :/

I blushed and couldn’t help think it was a double meaning, I kissed him before taking off running, and he chuckled jogging next to me I did a cart wheel then fell and laughed.

He sat next to me and said, "I have never seen someone be so happy to fall." I giggled and tackled him he grinned rolling us over he had a smirk playing on his beautiful face I rolled us over and finally pinned him I threw my hands up and exclaimed, "I’m the winner."

He tickled my sides making me jump, he blushed slightly then chuckled I frowned and when I relaxed I felt the bump on his pants. I blushed and said, "Naughty naughty boy."

He chuckled and said, "it’s not my fought my body says it wants you." I rolled my eyes and he just smiled at me.

After a few minutes his friend wasn’t showing so we got up and walked around, I couldn’t help but feel happy. After that we went to the arcade and kids younger than us laughed when we failed at the dance revolution thingy.

We laughed holding each other than kissed and the little kids said, "Ew cooties." I giggled and said, "Yah you have cooties."

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me against him and kissed me and said, "Now you do to."

I smiled and licked his nose before pulling away he had lust in his eyes and followed me, he kissed me roughly I stopped and said, "You alright."

He nodded and his eyes flashed red before settling for a bright blue. I frowned confused we passed a physic and he rolled his eyes and said, "Fake."

I walked to us and said, "Then what makes us." he frowned and motioned me to go in. he gave her 20 and we sat she looked between us and breathed deeply and held out her hand to me I took it letting go of Damien and my necklace changed from purple to orange she narrowed her eyes then looked at my hand tracing my lines then closed her eyes holding my hand with both hands.

I waited and Damien pursed his lips bored, I gave him a quick kiss, she hummed and said, "Can I speak to destiny alone."

My eyes snapped at her when she said my name Damien did the same and I felt him tense, I kissed him and said, "5 minutes please."

he glared at the woman who was looking at my hands he got up leaving the room her eyes snapped to me and said, "He loves you dearly but he has a secret, I warn you, you do not know this you have to be wary because he is not entirely who he says."

I pulled my hand away and said, "You don’t know what you’re talking about." she sighed and said, "You will find out soon enough until then I pray you will not get hurt."

I nodded and she said, "Send the boy in." I pursed my lips walking out of the room I said, "She wants to talk to you."

He grumbled standing up and said, "Do I have to." I kissed him and said, "If you go in there and listen to her we can go where you want."

He was grinning walking and I sat unable to hear what he was saying.

Damien's p.o.v

 I saw down happy we were going to do what I wanted next, I looked at the woman and held out my hand she took it a closed her eyes and said, "You need to tell her before she gets hurt."

I froze, how did she know, she breathed and said, "She may not know it but she loves you and isn’t who she thinks she is, you need to tell her who you are before she falls to hard to fast."

I pulled my hand away and said, "Your nothing but a crazy lady." I turned she said, "I saw something you would like to hear."

I stopped and said, "What." she sighed and said, "A girl dark brown hair blue eyes her name is undecided."