Just Another... Lost

Hello everyone, welcome to the last chapter of Homeless. Now now, don't worry the next book is already being written and will be released late next week probably. Let me know what you think, without further ado, the last chapter of Homeless.

Brent's P.O.V

"Ughh.."

Groaning I rub my head and open my eyes, first I see a giant stone coffin, and the second thing I see is a woman, holding an angel blade. "Oh your finally awake, good I thought they killed you."

Sitting up I turn and glare at the demon, "Whatever, if you have me i'm guessing your gonna kill me anyway."

"That's right, just waiting for my guest of honor."

Sighing I cross my legs and stare and stare at the woman. "And who would that be?"

The woman smiles, her eyes turning pure white. "Oh you'll see, he's almost here. Apparently he brought a friend."

"I'm gonna assume you're Lilith."

Her eyes turn back to normal and she smiles even brighter, "The one and only, but that doesn't matter. Soon Lucifer will be free and you, my dear, will be dead."

I smirk and look at her long flowing white dress, before looking back at her face. "See, many people have said that to me in the past, well the me being dead part, not the whole raising Satan part, and none of them have succeeded."

Standing up I start walking towards her, she quickly raises a hand and power flows into my head. Screaming I raise my hands to my head and collapse to my knees, and as quickly as the pain appears, it's gone. Eyes widening, I look up at the woman in shock. "How did you... your power shouldn't... how did you..?"

She smirks and kneels down next to me, "See when my angel friends subdued you, they put so much power into you that your mental barrier shattered. If I'm correct you put almost all of your power into that barrier, and they shattered it.... so if you can't get it up..."

"I drained myself of my power..."

"Bingo! you're powerless. So I can so easily kill you right now if I wanted to, but I wanted our guest to see you die."

A crash causes me to turn to the double doors across the room, and a smile appears on my face. "Sam."

He looks at me and a smile breaks out on his, relief overcomes me and I run towards him. Throwing my hands around him I give him a hug and smile, "Thank god your here I... ugh..."

Shivering at the cold feeling enveloping me I pull away and look down, a small tip of a silver blade pokes through my maroon shirt. Coughing I stumble backwards and onto my butt, "Brent... No.."

Sam lifts my head and places it in his lap and brushes my hair away, "I... I'm *Cough* dyin a-ren't I?"

He looks down at me and smiles, "No you're gonna be fine, after Lilith is dead I'm gonna get you outa here and back to Dean. He's gonna need you, you make him smile Brent. He genuinely smiles, something he hasn't done in a while."

Chuckling, I break out into a coughing fit and feel my mouth fill up with a metallic tasting fluid. Turning my head to the side I cough a bit more, sending the red substance all over the ground. Sam turns his head to the side at a voice, but for some reason I can't really hear it. All I can focus on is the pretty white light above me, "It's so pretty Sam, what is it?"

Sam turns and looks down at me, following my gaze I can't help but notice the tears streaking down his face. "I don't know Brent, I can't see it."

He looks back down at me and I feel a sharp burning feeling and I see my body glow gold, and a fiery burning surges through my veins. A raspy scream rips from my throat and suddenly the pain disappears. Looking at Lilith I can no longer sense her demon side, "S-sam, I'm go- gonna die three times... I-I can't sense the.. *Cough* the d-demons anymore."

Sam looks down at me and hugs me tighter into him, a few moments later another surge of pain rips through me. Looking at my hands I can see them glowing a bright blue, screaming loudly, tears stream down my face as the pain begins to ebb away. Looking back up at Sam I cry even harder, "I..I don't wanna die Sam, I didn't even get to tell Dean."

Another tear drips down his face and onto my cheek, "Tell him what Brent?"

I sigh and look into his eyes, "That I could've grown to love him, that I wanted to be with him, that he saved me, he became a home for a homeless man."

He smiles and another tear drips onto my cheek, "I'll tell him, I promise I'll tell him."

He turns around again and I can see him scream something but I couldn't hear it, I couldn't really see him anymore, all I could hear was the screaming on the other side of that large door. Smiling, I let out a breathe. "Dean, you'll always come for your brother."

Letting out a large cough, I pat Sam on the chest, he stops yelling at whoever he was yelling at and looks down at me, I could barely see him through the darkness swarming around the edges of my sight. "G-good bye Sam, tell Dean I said g-good bye."

"Brent hold on."

Smiling I look back up at the pretty light and smile, "I guess heaven is real... ain't that a bitch."

Breathing out again, the darkness covers my sight and the cold finally takes me over. I can hear Sam fading voice as I finally give into the darkness, saying goodbye to my life.

A few moments later...

Shooting up I take in my surroundings, all around me are booths of a bar. Standing up I look around, "Where the hell am I?"

"You're dead."

Spinning around I stare at a man sitting on a bar stool on a stage with a guitar resting on his left leg. He wasn't unattractive, had a shaggy looking appearance, kinda looked like a book nerd. "I know that, I got stabbed in the back, I just thought that Heaven would be.. I don't know, more white? and who the hell are you?"

The man chuckles and sighs, he lifts his guitar and puts it aside. "That's because your not in heaven Brent, and as for who I am. You can call me Chuck if you like... but others know me as god, and we have a lot to talk about."

Hey everyone, how did you like the chapter? let me know what you think, the next book should be out around late this next week. I hope you enjoyed Homeless, and keep an eye out for the next book, His Home

Goodbye my Demons and Warriors