Just Another... Demon Pt 3

Awww poor Brent, you already know what's gonna happen in this chapter... 

I have just realized that parts of the bruising looks like bad makeup, just imagine bruised hand prints on the neck, busted lip, cut eyebrow, and cut up forehead, cause I may have good drawing skills, but photo editing

I have just realized that parts of the bruising looks like bad makeup, just imagine bruised hand prints on the neck, busted lip, cut eyebrow, and cut up forehead, cause I may have good drawing skills, but photo editing.... not so much

Brent's P.O.V

You would think after the fourth or fifth teleportation I would have gotten used to it, nope, I am sooo not used to it. Every time we  show up in a morgue, she would look at the female bodies and teleport away, it's always the same thing, "That body isn't my type, it wouldn't make a good fit."

To which I respond, "IF YOU DON'T FIND A BODY SOON, I SWEAR TO GOD THAT I WILL POUR SALT DOWN MY THROAT, JUST SO YOU SUFFER."

She teleports me to seventeen different morgues, and on the final one in the state, she finds one. "She's perfect, she died yesterday. she has nice body and she is physically fit, not to mention pretty."

Mentally I nod my head, the woman is/was beautiful, long blonde hair, full lips and a clear complexion. Heck I would date her if I wasn't into guys, "Okay we found your body, now get out of me."

"Yeah yeah yeah, okay here we go."

I can feel her start to leave when a hand plants itself over my mouth and two sets of hands grab my arms. I panic and slowly the demon starts to panic too, I mentally turn towards my captors and see two demons on my left and right, and one in front of me. "Did you really think you could escape us Selena. You belong to Alastair, and he wants you back."

So her name is Selena... hmm. I grunt in my own mind when a fist pounds into my stomach, the demons on either side of us continually pound my stomach, while the one in front knocks my head to the side with a well aimed punch to my cheek. Most of the pain is absorbed by Selena, but I can still feel some of the pain, I can hear her grunt and wince in my mind, "Selena, you have to get us out of here. I can easily tell that they are gonna throw you around, I want you to let them."

She seems to hesitate before starting to fight back, causing the ones on the sides to punch me harder in the ribs, I can feel two of them crack and nearly scream, but calm down when the pain is sucked away by Selena, "Your taking almost all of the pain, why?"

"*Cough* I can't have you, *Cough* dying on me."

I focus back on the real world when I feel a powerful blow to my forehead, losing sight for a second we are launched to the other side of the room. Selena curls up and brings my knees to my chest, "In my left boot, I took the knife that Dean had when I took over at the house. When we taught me about most monsters, he said that it's able to kill demons, I figured I would need it if I wasn't saved, but now WE need it to survive so use IT."

Selena chuckles in my mind and slowly reaches down and grabs the hilt, the two minions start to approach me and kick me in the chest, causing me to heave. It wasn't until they bent down to pick me up that Selena made her move, pulling out the knife she brings it up through the chin of the demon on the left, his body shivers and flickers orange before he falls to the side dead. Ripping out the knife she quickly plunges it into the temple of the second demon and it flickers before falling to the side like it's friend. Standing up Selena heaves and coughs, lifting up the blade the demon in front of her lifts it's hands,  "I was only following orders, don't kill me."

"You should've left when the others died."

Flipping the knife in her hand, she throws it with all her strength and smirks when it embeds itself in the demons neck, causing the demon to flicker and die in front of her. Wrapping an arm around my stomach she moves forward and pulls the knife out of the demons throat and sticks itself back into my boot. "You won't make it long without help once i'm out of you, when the demon smashes your head, it splintered your skull. Also when they kicked us, they punctured your lung."

I sigh, "Well, I guess we should get to me to the brothers then. They gotta have something to fix me."

"I doubt it, but it's worth a shot. I'm going to let you take the rein while I try to heal as many wounds on the inside as I can."

A second later I am in control and surprisingly the amount of pain I feel in minimal. "You're still taking the majority of the pain aren't you."

She chuckles, "I need you to function without pain, I can take the pain. Find a way to get a hold of the siblings, didn't they give you someway to reach them?" 

My eyes widen and I laugh, only to gasp and wince, "Sam gave me his card."

Reaching into my front pocket I pull out the card and laugh, limping over to the morgue phone I dial the number as quickly as I can and place the phone against my ear. It took a few rings but he finally picks up, "This is Sam Winchester."

"Oh my god Sam, you don't know how good it is to hear your voice."

"Brent, is that you?"

"Yeah it's me, I'm in bad shape. A few demons came after me, or after the demon inside me. I had taken control shortly after she teleported us away, and I may or may not have stolen Dean's demon killing knife, so now I have three dead bodies in front of me."

"How bad is it?"

"A few broken ribs, and a shattered skull. I'm pretty sure the only reason I'm still coherent right now is because I blackmailed the demon to heal me from the inside."

"You blackmailed a demon?"

"You haven't done that before? Apparently she can't leave while I'm in control, so I told her that if she heals me, I won't stab myself with the demon knife, she was willing to do just about anything after that."

"Heh yeah... where are you?"

"A morgue in Green bay, she's been able to take control a few times. When she did, she took us to a morgue, don't know why though."

"Well stay there, we'll be there soon."

"Actually I'm going to be coming to you, I need your help though. I won't live long after she's gone, I'm gonna need your help, where are you?"

"*Address that I am too lazy to make up.* but we'll come to you, stay there... Brent..."

Dropping the phone I let Selena take control again, "Get us there, get out of me and get back here to the body. I will call this phone right here when I'm ready, or when their ready."

"Got it, let's get out of here."

With a stomach twirling teleport I am standing right in front of Sam and Dean, and with sudden jerk, black smoke erupts from my throat and out of the room, leaving my gasping for air. When the last of the smoke leaves, I am bombarded with pain, my chest burns and my head pounds. I cough and collapse to the ground, "H-h-Help M-me."

I hear thundering footsteps and I am turned over to my back, smiling a bloody smile I see Dean staring down at me, "H-eya D-dean, y-a i-iss -me"

Coughing I turn my head to the side and a all to familiar taste of metal pours out of my mouth, I can hear Sam and Dean yelling, and then my head is turned to face up, and I'm greeted with the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen. "S-so b-ue."

I gasp one last time before darkness engulfs my vision.