Just Another... Hospital Bed

Welcome to the next chapter everyone, let me know what you think. 

Deja Fucking Vu, I fucking hate getting hit by cars, it is so unpleasant. Actually that's an understatement, It fucking sucks. With irritated eyes, squinting at the room of white, I glare at the two men sitting to the left of me, which is very hard with a metal brace on my head and a strap o neck brace. "I fucking hate you, you know that right?"

Both men sigh and Sam stares at me apologetically, while Dean looks irritated. "We get it, you hate us, you've said that ten times already."

"Have I called you fucking insane yet?"

"Four times."

Glaring at him, I desperately want to smack his irritated face so hard his head spins around like in the exorcist. "Can you blame me, you are telling me that all the  monster stories I heard growing up, are true? If I hadn't seen them for myself I might have had you committed, maybe I'm crazy too, maybe we should all be committed."

Dean looks at me as if I was the stupidest person he's ever met, "You are not crazy, we are not crazy, me and my brother just travel around the country and kill all the monsters that... okay maybe we are crazy."

Sam chuckles and nudges Dean with his elbow, "This reminds me of the time you ran someone over, I still can't believe you made us leave before we could make sure he was okay."

"Sammy we had a job to do, besides it was like two years ago. We got him to a hospital, he looked a little worse for wear, but half of those marks looked like the were from living on the streets."

Waving my non-fractured arm, I stop them. "You two have run someone over before, is this a habit of yours. Like seriously, do you get kicks out of hitting people with cars?"

Did I forget to mention that they broke my arm, and sprained my leg. Like I said, I HATE THEM!! Both men glare at me, until Sam's eyes squint at me in confusion. "Actually Dean, he kinda looked like him."

Dean looks at me closer, "Yeah, little longer hair, unshaven face and dirty cloths, and you could be an exact match."

My eyes widen as they continue talking about how I look like the person they hit two years back, and all I can think of is, 'These two were the grade A Douche canoes that ran me over two years ago.' 

Snapping out of my thoughts I glare at them, "When did you run this person over, and where?"

Sam and Dean look at each other as if in thought, before turning to me and Dean answering me, "About two years back, and a few blocks from where you found me actually. It was dark outside, and raining, a man kinda jumped in front of my car like he was running from something."

Glare deepening with every word he says, Sam starts to fidget as he begins to understand. Though Dean just keeps talking, as if he hasn't put two and two together. It wasn't until my anger was probably causing steam to blow out my ears and my face to become an actual tomato that I speak my mine, and by speak I mean, "YOU TWO ARE THE ASSHOLES WHO RAN ME OVER TWO YEARS AGO, DROPPED ME OFF AT THE HOSPITAL, DIDN'T MAKE SURE I WAS OKAY, PAYED FOR MY HOSPITAL BILL, thanks by the way, AND WENT ON YOUR MERRY FUCKING WAY!!"

Both men stare at me wide eyed and in slight fear, before realizing I can't even walk. "I cannot believe that your the one we hit two years ago."

Glaring at Dean, I try to swing out my good arm, I stop when I see that it's now handcuffed to the bed. wide eyed I stare from the cuffs to Sam and back the cuffs, "When, why, how?"

Sam chuckles nervously, "While you were ranting, I thought you might get angry and try to lash out. So I.. Handcuffed you to the bed."

If looks could kill, Sam's nervous face would be rolling across the floor with his detached head. Grinding my teeth I mumble swears, "You better hope they don't undo these, cause if they do, the first person I'm gonna strangle with my good arm, Is you."

Both men quiet down and I glare at the door, "Now, one of you go get a nurse, I'm hungry and this hospital bed is making me uncomfortable."

Sorry for such a short chapter, this is more of a filler chapter to connect their pasts. Hope you enjoyed, and I'll try to get another chapter out sometime next week. Buh bye