Just Another... Angel? Pt 2

Hello my little Demon and Warriors, two chapters in one day, what will people think (Probably that I have no life...) Anyhooters, enjoy the chapter.

Brent's P.O.V

Three weeks later... somewhere in the US...

Recollection of the past three weeks...

After Castiel knocked me out he left, I don't know what Castiel said to him but Dean couldn't look at me, I tried to get him to talk to me but he wouldn't. I left, Sam tried to get me to stay, but I couldn't, for some reason it hurt so much more for Dean to hate me then anything I have gone through in the past. I stole the car that Sam had used when Sam and Dean had to split up for a case, and I drove off. I drove for nearly two days before nearly passing out of sleep deprivation, I also may or may not have stolen one of "their" credit cards. The next day I got something to eat at a local diner, and then I drove again for another straight two days. I landed myself in a small town called Ojai in California, not a lot of people, and wish I could settle down. I couldn't go back to my old house because it had to many memories of myself, all the things I've been through. I called in to my job and quit, called a friend that I made and had her take Lily for the time being. I told her I would come back for her in a little while, sold my place online and got the money in a check I had sent to a friend, to which she mails to me. I make sure to cash it quickly and then take as much money out of the credit card as I can, before chucking it and driving off again. 

I spent another week on the road, six thousand dollars in my pocket, and a nice car. I had to go back to my old ways in order to get money, no stealing, just a lot of hustling. I'm really good at it, living on the street for as long as I have, you learn a thing or two about how to cheat people. Pool, cards, darts, just about every game in a local bar that people think they can never lose at. I never really stay in one place for long, I just have this sneaking suspicion that whatever the "Angel" wanted, he would have a harder time finding me if I keep moving. Though knowing my luck he would find me anyways so I called Selena, I told her about what happened and told her to meet me. We met in a little town in Kansas called Lawrence, I told her what happened and she was scared. I didn't know demons could get scared, but apparently Angels are real, which only made me even angrier. We decided it would be better to keep moving, only staying in one place for maybe an hour, and in that hour we trained. She taught me how to fight demons, taught me everything there is to know about monsters, and she taught me how to control my "gift", as she calls it. 

We trained everyday for two weeks, the first four days were me keeping her out of my mind, which was really easy. The next two days were used training my body to resist her power, mostly her ability to latch me to a wall and hold me there. That was more difficult, I got a lot of bruises from that one, but like the last skill it was easy to get the hang of it. The next five days were the most difficult but it opened up a new ability, she trained me to force her powers back at her like when I blasted the angel back with his own power, it drained me so much that I passed out regularly, but I got the hang of it, I could resist her power and throw it right back at her. The next was controlling the power that she throws at me, I figured out that I could redirect the blast and hit other things around the room. It was amazing, she said that I was the only one that she knew that had this gift, and that I was human, I wasn't a demon or monster, I was what she called me, a Siphoner. I could absorb the magic thrown at me and send it back at the one throwing it, and be completely resistant to the power right after. 

She also trained me to resist possession without a tattoo, that one was difficult, it was so hard to push her back out when she tried to possess me, most of the time it didn't work, but after awhile I could keep her out, or keep her in with little effort. We became friends, I felt like I could trust her, but then the Angel found us. 

Back in the present...

"I think I'm finally gotten everything down."

Selena quickly walks over to me and gives me a hug, which I return. "I'm so glad, I think you are finally ready to go out on your own."

I pull away and look at her, scoffing I turn around and kneel by my duffel bag and pullout my water bottle, "I don't know why you think I would, we're friends now. We're in this together..."

I turn around quickly when a scream echoes through the room, tears build in my eyes when I see Selena laying on the ground with her eyes burnt open and Castiel standing over her. Running towards her I kneel down and bring her head into my lap, "No no no, Selena wake up, you can't die, nonononono..."

I feel a pressure on the back of my head and power begin to pour into my mind, screaming in rage I shove it back and a loud bang sends Castiel flying across the room. Standing up I slowly turn towards the angel who is standing up, "YOU KILLED HER!!"

"She was a demon, it is my duty to kill them."

"SHE DID NOTHING, ALL SHE DID WAS... was be my friend."

letting my head fall a tear slips from my eye and rage fills me, "AND YOU KILLED HER!!"

Lifting my head a all to familiar feeling of homicidal rage fills me, something I haven't felt since my foster father. Running forward I scream in agony, the angel tries to force me away with his power, but I shove it right back at him, sending him flying into the opposite room and into a wall. I charge after him and kick him in the stomach, he cringes in pain, I kick him again, knowing that my power is sending his angelic invincibility right back at him, completely nullifying it. Kneeling over him I punch him repeatedly in the face, his face bruising and then healing, only to be bruised again. I continue to scream in his face when I'm pulled away from him, two sets of arms grab me and pull me away, I try to force them away, thinking that they are angels, but nothing happens. I scream in rage and glare at the two men holding me, only for my scream to die in my throat, "Sam."

Turning my head to the right I see Sam, and then immediately knowing who's on my left I grind my teeth in anger, "Dean."