Just Another... Confession

Hey everyone, we are about to delve into the confessions. Dean is finally going to find out about Brent's past. This book is almost done...Just three more chapters, maybe, but don't worry, i'm already thinking of a book two.

Listen to the song, and if it finishes before you finish reading, play it again, it really sets the mood for the chapter.

Brent's P.O.V

A headache was what I woke up with, a splitting, teeth gritting, anger inducing, headache. "Why is it I cannot be in the same room with you people without being knocked unconscious?"

A chuckle from across the room causes me to peek one eye open and look over, sighing I close it again when I see Dean instead of Sam. "Oh come on Brent, give me a chance to explain."

"No, just leave me alone Dean."

"No, you know what, YOU owe me an explanation Brent."

Scoffing I turn and glare, "I don't owe you anything Dean, not one thing."

He stands up and walk closer, he quickly leans against a trunk a few feet away from me. "Yeah you do Brent, like why the hell everything just happens to go to hell when you show up."

Forgetting my headache I stand up and glare at him, "I didn't just show up Dean, you hit me with your car, twice!"

"It's not like we meant too, you ran out into the middle of the road both times!"

"It's not like I was suicidal, I was running for my life Dean, one of those times was because of you."

"The second one sure, that was us, but the first time. That was all you, why the hell did you run out into the center of the road?"

I start to retort when it chokes me, I can't tell him, he'll look at me differently, he can't know, he... "I can't, I don't talk about my past."

He stares at me determined, "It can't be any worse than mine."

"You don't know what your talking about, I have gone through hell, I think it is."

His face contorts in anger and he steps towards me, "I have been to hell, been tortured by demons for years, hell is a horrid place, my mother died when I was young, my father died shorty after I found him. I raised my brother into a life of killing, I think I know what hell is."

"At least you had a family, I had a tormentor, who raped and cut and whipped and tore my spirit to shreds. A man that adopted me, told me would be a family, destroyed me from the inside. You wonder how I got onto those streets Dean, I had been on those street since I was a child, I have been on the run from his friends ever since I killed him."

My eyes widen and my hands shoot up to my mouth, tears well up in my eyes and Dean stares at me in shock. Fearing his hate I run, but I don't make it five steps before I'm yanked into a firm chest. I beat against him, trying to push away, tears stream down my face and I continue to try to pull away, but with every punch, my hits become weaker and my sobs become stronger. "I killed him Dean, I was.. seven when I sharpened a rock and jabbed it into his throat. He had just finished carving the long scar across my chest when I did it, he didn't even see it coming. He looked at me with so much hatred. I ran almost immediately after seeing the life leave his eyes, I ran into the streets, I was so scared Dean, I still remember the first time they found me. They beat me nearly to death, but someone saved me. I don't remember who it was but he was kind to me when he picked me up and took me to a hospital. He left me at the hospital with a note, I still remember what it said even to this day. "Stay safe, you are a lot stronger than you look young man, hold onto the hope you have, you may not remember me, but you remind me of my son, stay strong Brent Hudson."

I pull away from Dean sit down on the couch, he follows and sits down nest to me. I turn to look at him and another tear slips down my cheek, his hand reaches up and brushes it away and my head involuntarily leans into his hand, when he doesn't move it I look up into his eyes. "Why haven't you left me yet, it would be so easy for you to drop me off at the nearest bus stop and you would never see me again."

He shakes his head an pulls his hand away, "I don't know."

I sigh and lean back into the couch, "After the hospital they called social services, they tried to take me but I wouldn't go back to any foster home, and I certainly wouldn't go to jail once they found out I killed my tormentor, so I escaped through the window. Luckily my room was on first level so it didn't hurt.. much. I looked for the man, but I couldn't find him. So I had no where to go, I lived on those streets for so many years. I met a family in the alley across the way that would constantly be tormented by these homeless gang members. I offered myself to get them whatever they wanted, only if they would leave the family alone. They accepted and that's how I became so good at stealing and gambling, hustling and eventually fighting. I didn't know about my abilities, at least not really. I always felt different, stronger than a normal child my age, could lift things that others had trouble with, but eventually that gift left me. Instead I became fast, I can run really fast, like really fast. I thought it was just because I learned how to run for my life, and it just kinda stuck. Though now that I know what I do, I guess I was wrong."

I look back at Dean and he's staring at me with almost pride and a little pity, I sigh and lean my head back and close my eyes. "Brent, I... I honestly don't know what to say. I.. I am so sorry."

A tear streams down my face, followed by another, and another. Soon I'm full on sobbing again, my chest feeling heavy and a lump in my throat. I lean foreword and lay my face in my hands, when suddenly I'm pulled into his chest again. I can hear his heart beat and I sob even harder at the warmth, something I've looked for, for so long. His arms wrap around my shoulders and pull me closer and I sob into his shirt, "It hurts so much, why does it hurt so much?"

"Because you've always put the feelings to the side, never really felt them. They're all coming crashing back, it is going to hurt."

"Don't let me go, please don't let me go."

"I won't let you go Brent, I won't let go, I promise.

A/N

I actually teared up when I wrote this guys, like oh my god. Let me know what you think and have a great day, until next time my Demons and Warriors.