Just Another... Brother?!

Hello my little Demons and Warriors, idk how long it's been, but can you believe it? Brent the bad-ass is back, I think he's a bad-ass, do you think he's a bad-ass? Anyway, I was just wondering, how was your day, was it good or bad, let me know, I want to know!!

Anyway.... I'll just let y'all read the book, that's the reason you're here isn't it?.. okay bye. Kinda blood warning... just for those of you who are squeamish...

You know the sayin 'do onto others as you would want them to do unto you.' Well Dean took that to a whole new level. I mean sure it wasn't entirely his fault, I may or may not have had some part in it, but he completely overreacted. He was the one who wouldn't keep still, I told him to keep himself still while I stitched up the major lacerations, but nooo.... So it is not my fault that when he jerked, the needle went a little deeper into this skin then necessary. Which resulted in me being pushed onto the scissors that I hastily threw to the floor so I could stitch him up. So now here we are, him still needing to be stitched three more times, and me with a scissors embedded in my right side, just below the ribs. Do you know how painful that is, It's not pleasant, not pleasant at all. "This is your fault Dean, if you just woulda..."

"My fault, you're the one that doesn't know what he's doing!"

"Did I or did I not stitch you up five other times before YOU decided you wanted to push me cause you can't handle a small prick of a needle."

"SMALL PRICK, you jabbed it into my skin.."

"Because you jerked and it went in farther than it should of... God-dammit this hurts!!"

"You okay?"

"No I'm not okay, I have a fucking pair of surgical scissors embedded in my side!"

Throwing the nastiest glare I can at the man bleeding on my bed I grit my teeth and grip the scissors in my hand, "Goddammit this is gonna hurt more coming out of me!"

Before Dean could comment, with a quick jerk I yank the handle of the scissors as hard and I can, and with a relieved and pain filled cry the scissors fall out of my hand covered in blood. Placing my left hand on my side I grunt as I try to sit up again, when I finally do I try to lift my right arm but stop when burning pain ripples up my side and down my arm causing me to gasp. Looking at my right arm I try to clench my hand, only to realize I can't without pain. "Fuck, I can't use my hand, those scissors must have hit something. I can't use my arm without a lot of pain." 

I turned to glare at Dean when he scoffed loudly, "So what, I'm still bleeding out here, I need you to finish what you started!"

"Hey fuck off, you're the one who got yourself fucked up in that alleyway, don't you have anyone who can help us?"

I could have laughed when I saw Dean's face turn into that of someone who just found god, "OH MY GOD SAMMY, I can call my brother Sam!"

"Well why haven't you?"

"I was to busy being poked and prodded!"

"Listen here you..."

"Just stop, my phone is in the left pocket of my jacket, look through my contacts, he should be listed as Samantha."

Ignoring the name I crawl over to where I threw his jacket and quickly search through it for his phone, and when I do I let out a small cheer. Quickly looking through the contacts I hit dial on his brother's number.  It took a few moments of ringing before a smooth voice answered, "Dean, I've been looking all over for you, where the hell are you, are you okay?"

"Is this Sam Winchester?"

"Yes, who is this, and why do you have my brother's phone?"

"My name's Brent Hudson, I found your brother pretty fucked up in an alley way. I tried to get him to a hospital but he refused and said that we should go to my place. When we got here he complained up a storm as I started stitching him up."

"But...?"

"But your brother is a pansy and can't handle a little bit of pain, so when I was stitching he jerked and it... went in father than it should have, he then proceeded to push me onto a pair of surgical scissors. I can't move my arm without jerking it in pain sooo...."

I could hear him sigh and curse his brother under his breath, "Tell me your address, then give my brother the phone."

"Yeah sure, my address is 1266 Elm Street(I didn't realize it, but if you look it up you get a street in Dallas Texas... Lol.) and here's your brother, I'm gonna try not to strangle him before you get here."

A chuckle echoes through from him, "That would be appreciated."

Letting out a chuckle, I hand the phone to a scowling Dean. With a grunt of effort he snatches it out of my hand and I childishly stick out my tongue at him. Rolling his eyes he focuses on talking to his brother, though he tried and failed to hide the small smirk that formed on his lips from me. leaning against my bed I close my eyes and hold my hand against my still bleed gouge, I pull my hand back and look at it with wide eyes and then look at the floor... My hand trembles when I see my hand and floor covered in blood, a large puddle spreading around my leg. That's when the dizziness hit me, looking behind me I look at Dean. "Hey Dean, I umm... think those scissors hit something important. I'm gonna pass out now."

Before Dean can say a word I'm already slanting towards the floor, and without a word I hit the floor with a thud. 

I didn't hear my front door open, and I sure don't remember being placed in my spare room, but I do remember that familiar voice of Dean saying, "You better not die on me, I'll feel horrible if I was the reason you died."

I swear I mumbled something along the lines, "You're an asshole."

Before I passed out from the blood-loss.