15. Shit Happens

Chapter 15. Shit Happens.

*Fawn P.O.V*

Oh god "Bambi?" I hear a voice call out, I can't move but I can still hear.

Everything is cold, so so cold

I hear footsteps coming toward me followed by a round of very colorful curses. I open my eyes and look down at my blue t-shirt to see it covered in blood.

My blood

I feel Derek wrap his arms around me and gently lift me up off the ground, I let out a cry when pain shoots through my shoulder blade.

Dammit, It feels like I was shot

You were shot stupid

Oh

I struggle to speak but when I do, it comes out messed up "Derek? Noah, prego brother, hurts everywhere."

I start giggling but that turns into full blown out laughter. I laugh at how completely stupid I just sounded.

He carries me to his car and places me down slowly in the passenger seat. He leans across me and buckles me in.

After getting buckled in himself and starting the car he speeds to the hospital.

He must have noticed my eye lids dropping because he looks over and says quite seriously "Bambi, I swear to fucking god, don't close you're eyes."

I just laugh it off but he keeps going. "Don't you fucking cross the river or touch the fucking light, don't leave me." He yells, slamming his fist on the steering wheel.

"I can't lose you." I hear him whisper. My eyes water as I look at him his knuckles turning white from gripping the steering wheel to tight.

I feel cold tears slide down my face as I watch him drive. His black hair falling slightly in his face. His sea green eyes are filled with so many emotion.

I let out a sob, causing him to look over at me with a panicked face "What? What's wrong?" He asks.

I smile at him "Can you say a pick-up line for me?" I ask.

His face drops, his eyes water but he doesn't let any tears escape.

"You're so beautiful I forgot my pick-up line." He whispers and glances over at me quickly before putting his gaze back on the road.

"Again?" I whisper, my body's freezing and I can't feel the pain in my shoulder blade anymore.

"My doctor says I'm lacking Vitamin U." He says causing me to let out a giggle.

Last I remember my eye lids closed leaving me in darkness, I could still hear Derek as he repeatedly called my name.

My eyes stay closed but I can hear what's going on around me. I assume Derek ran up to the front desk because he's talking to a lady.

"I need help, she's been shot and losing a lot of blood." I hear his sweet voice say.

After that I hear nothing, I'm lied on something and rolled down a hall I think.

Darkness.

Everything's so cold.

[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}

*Noah P.O.V*

I rush into the hospital, Fletcher by my side. We find Derek sitting in the waiting room with his head in his hands. Lori comes in behind us.

"What happened?" I hear Fletcher ask Derek.

"I went in through the back door, she was leaning against the front door, there was so much blood. It was everywhere." His emotionless voice slices the air.