14. No Shit, Sherlock

Chapter 14. No Shit, Sherlock.

*Noah P.O.V*

Tears slide down my face, I wipe them away and look up at Fletcher who's staring at me.

The party goes on as I pull him aside and into my bedroom, I'm going to tell him, I have to.

"Whats wrong?" He asks his face and tone gone serious.

"I-I" I stutter, shaking. I can't even finish a freaking sentence!!

I can't tell him

But you have to

"Noah, tell me what's wrong." He demands softly, he grabs my hand in his and looks me in the eye.

I close my eyes while breathing in deeply "I'm pregnant." I all but blurt out.

Silence

I pull my hand away from Fletchers and move back a few steps, I open my eyes to see Fletcher staring at me.

Silence

I watch as a smile forms on his lips, he rushes over and showers me with kisses, he then wraps his arms around me and hugs me.

"You're not angry?" I asked, confused. He looks at me with a baffled face "Of course not I love you" He says, than plants a kiss on my lips.

"Wait, what about Fawn?" He asks with wide eyes.

I let out a round of laughter, happy tears spilling out of my eyes, God I love this boy.

"She knows and my mother." I say smiling widely at him. He cups my face, wiping away the tears with his thumbs.

"I love you." He whispers, kissing the tip of my nose.

"I love you." I reply.

[}[}[}[}[}[}[}

*Fawn P.O.V*

I sit on the couch and wait for Noah to come back, she dragged Fletcher off to tell him the news.

The house started filling up with friends and what looks like family.

I look up when I hear the front door open to see Derek walk in with a girl, she's pretty and I've never seen her before.

Something inside me drops as I watch them walk In together.

Its probably his girlfriend

I stand up fast catching Derek's gaze. He starts walking over to me but I run into the hall to find Fletcher and Noah holding hands and smiling.

"I'm going home, happy birthday." I say, passing her a small white box that has the word Pandora written on it.

Inside is a silver Pandora charm bracelet with three charms already on it. Ones a snowflake, a heart with Bff written into it and the last charm is one that says Mother.

"What's wrong?" Fletcher asks with a concerned face, you can hear the worry lacing his voice.

He going to be a good dad

I shake my head "Nothing, I'll see you guys later." I quickly say and turn, leaving.

On my way out I brush past Derek who sends me a confused look to which I duck my head and keep walking.

Once I get home the first thing I notice is the house, its clean, Its never clean. No beer bottles or pizza boxes scattered around.

Dad must be really pissed

When he's mad he cleans up his mess but just makes a bigger mess after beating the shit out of me.

Shit I should leave

No shit, Sherlock

Don't get snappy with me

Well you're an Idiot

"Fawn." I hear his stern yet sloppy voice say from behind me.

I turn my now tense body slowly around to come face to face with my father. But something very unsettling fills my sight.

The hand gun he's holding.

"Dad?" I question, my hands now shaking violently by my sides.

He runs his free hand through his hair, pulling it a bit as if he was debating with himself.

"I know you've been talking to her, I know you met her." He says with such pure anger.

I back up into the front door the door handle sticking into my back in such an uncomfortable way.

"Who?" I choke out, on the verge of tears. Scared on what he's going to do with the gun and plus, the door handle sticking in my back wasn't really helping with easing the pain.

"Don't act stupid, you're mother. I know you met her." He yells causing me to squeeze my eyes shut.

My body trembles as I think of this being my last day alive. My mind wanders off to Derek.

I was jealous

I....I like Derek. I like him a lot.

I like his stupid pick-up lines and his stupid smirks.

I look up at my father who keeps muttering random shit to himself.

I hear the shot before I feel it.

I cry and cry as I slide down the door, staining it with red. I hold onto my left shoulder blade, where the bullet pierced my skin.

I look up at my father who wears a shocked face as he looks at the gun in his hand and where he shot me.

"Fawn I-I'm sorry." He whispers.

I bite my lip, holding back my sobs as the pain explodes. I clutch my shoulder blade as more blood seeps out.

My head begins to feel light , I look down to see that I'm losing lots of blood.

"Go." I choke out.

He looks at me in bewilderment, his eyes land on where I was holding my shoulder without a word he stumbles out the back door.

I sit here, terrified, my mind swirling with so many emotions. My vision starts to darken and soon, I feel cold, everything feels cold.

*_*_*_*_*_*

Author's note: Whattt, I know ima bitch :D

Fawn: I never thought he would actually shoot.

Derek: *Looks at Fletcher and Noah* Where'd Bambi go?

Fletcher: She said she was going home, why?

Derek: I don't know, I just have a bad feeling. I'll go check on her on her.

Fletcher: Dude be careful, text us when you find her. And beware dad, he's a dick.

Derek: *salutes* Ok Sir

All rights reserved. Copyright © Jamie-Dawn Jordan.

Vote/Comment

~James