5. It Kind Of Reminds Me Of Chocolate

Chapter 5. It Kind Of Reminds Me Of Chocolate.

*Fawn P.O.V*

I walk through the busy cafeteria, in search of an empty table.

Ha, found one!

I slump down, putting my bag on the table, so I can open it. I pull out a bag of gummy bears and a bottle of water.

"Found you, I thought you were hiding." Noah says while setting her tray of food down. She sits across from me.

I look at her tray, she has fries, chicken nuggets and chocolate milk.

Our cafeteria isn't the healthiest

"So do you want to hang out today?" Noah asks, popping a fry in her mouth.

I nod "Sure."

"Found you." Dustin says, sitting down next to Noah, Fletcher on the other side of her.

Haha, Noah sandwich

"We weren't hiding." I say smiling.

The boys look at me and then behind me, smirking. "Are you sure? We looked everywhere." Derek says sitting next to me.

"And you're here because?" I drawl out.

"Bambi I know you love me, no need to hide your feelings." Derek says, taking a bite of his burger. He also has fries and chocolate milk.

"Trust me, I'm not hiding anything." I say while grabbing his burger. I took a bite and handed it back to a smirking Derek.

"You like burgers?" He asks with a raised eyebrow.

I swallowed and look over to Noah, who's talking with Fletcher and Dustin. "Yes, why?" I ask, feeling like a fatty. I'm 105 pound sixteen year-old girl.

Is that bad?

"Girls usually eat salads and shit like that." Derek explains with an amused expression.

"Well I'm not like most girls." I say stealing one of his fries. I send him a cheeky smile.

"Dude stop trying to flirt with my sister." Fletcher says, now looking at me and Derek.

Before anyone can say another word the bell rings, signalling for us to go to class.

I grab my bag of gummy bears and close them over, tucking them away in my side bag.

The rest of the day went on slowly, my classes were boring and so was the work.

"So you ready?" Noah asks from behind me. I jump and hit my head on my locker.

"What the hell!" I scream, turning fast.

"Hahaha, you should've seen your face." Noah says with a few more laughs, its now tuning down to giggles.

I roll my eyes and shut my locker and lock it up. "Are we going?" I ask, slinging my bag over my shoulder.

She nods and motions for me to follow her. I walk beside her to the parking lot where she stops in front of a red jeep.

"Get in." She says walking over to the drivers side. I get in and the first thing I notice is, it smells like cherry's.

"So where do you live?" I question, as Noah starts up the car.

"In this small neighbour hood, I live close to Derek's family too." Noah says smirking.

"Oh."

{}{}{}{}

"Mom!" Noah yells into a small house.

Silence

We walk into the kitchen to see a note left on the counter.

Gone to Lori's, call my cell, love ya

xoxoxox- Mom

"We'll just walk over to Lori's, she's nice, she'll like you." Noah says, walking towards the front door.

I nod, staying quiet.

I look around the house the walls are painted a cream color. The furniture all brown, matching.

It kind of reminds me of chocolate.

How'd you get chocolate from furniture?

We walk across the street, to another house, probably the same size as Noah's. I wipe my hair out of my face as Noah knocks on the front door.

"Coming." A voice shouts from the other side of the door.

The door opens, revealing a middle aged woman, she has short curly red hair and blue eyes.

"Hello Noah." The lady says, than her eyes flicker to me and I watch as her eyes widen a bit.

I squint my eyes and look at the woman. "Mom?" Escapes my mouth before I can stop it.

Noah who's still next to me takes in a deep breath.

"Fawn."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Authors note:

Whattt???

Okay so another chapter, it might suck but please vote ;)

Fawn: Wait did you know that fletcher lived here?

Noah: yeah *looks at feet*

Fawn: Did you forget that fletcher and I share the same mother?

Noah: I guess it slipped.

Fletcher: *Looks at derek* Should we stop them?

Derek: *Smirks* Nahh, lets see how this goes.

Fawn: I can't really blame you, I just wish you were a little smarter

Noah: *rolls eyes* Love you too

Author: Okay guys that's enough for now!!!

I think I might keep doing this for every chapter :)

All rights reserved. Copyright © Jamie-Dawn Jordan.

Vote/Comment

~James