13. Fucked Up My Elbow Pretty Bad

RECAP:

Noah is pregnant with Fletchers baby.

Noah is a girl and is Fawn's best friend.

Fletcher is a dude and is Fawn's brother.

Noah and Fletcher were together before they were officially together.

Make sense?

|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|

Chapter 13. Fucked Up My Elbow Pretty Bad.

*Fawn P.O.V*

I wake up with a headache, and already know today's gonna be a shitty day.

After taking a monster pee, What? I had to pee like a race horse. I hop into the shower and wash my body and hair than rinse quickly.

After jumping out (Not literally, cuz that would just be dumb) and drying off, I put on my purple flare out dress and red tights underneath and to match it off, I wear my purple converse.

{}{}{}{}{}{}

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" A voice asks from behind me. I turn to see Shawn.

"Actually yeah, fucked up my elbow pretty bad." I snap, slamming my locker door shut and without another word I storm off.

The bell rings signalling lunch, so I storm into the cafeteria.

"Hey fawn." I hear Noah say as I sit down at the lunch table.

I look at her and send a small smile while twiddling my fingers.

I clear my throat "Me and you are skipping at the bell." I tell Noah who looks at me with a curious face.

Dustin, Fletcher and Derek look at us, I just shake my head and wait for the bell to ring. The whole time waiting I can feel Derek's eyes on me.

Once it finally rings I grab Noah's hand and drag her out of the cafeteria, out of the school and into the parking lot.

She doesn't say a word, and leads me to her car where she unlocks it and hops in starting it up.

The whole drive to her house was silent, she didn't say a word. We finally pull up to her house. She puts the car in park and then shuts it down.

She unlocks the front door and leads me up to her room where I take a seat at the bottom of her bed.

"When you gonna tell him?" I ask her, my voice a notch below a whisper. I try to keep my voice soft and low.

She looks at me, her eyes beginning to water. I watch as tears begin to slide down her cheeks, she bites her lip and swallows hard.

"Tomorrow, do you think he'll hate me?" She whispers, but chokes at the end of her sentence.

I look at her and smile, I pull her into me and hug her tightly.

Fletcher would never hate anyone, especially Noah.

"No, he couldn't hate you." I whisper and hug her again.

She sniffles and nods her head "I just, I don't know what I'm going to do. My mom knows, I told her last night." She admits.

Wow, and she's still alive

Dad would kill me if I were Noah

But you're not

No, I'm not. But I am going to be an aunt