Ouran Love Chapter 16 (Coming to America)

"And funny enough she did take them to Paris." Hime continued with absolutely no humor in her voice.

            "So your mother takes your brothers off to Paris, tells you where they're going, and doesn't expect you to follow?" Hikaru asked.

              Hime groaned quietly, "It doesn't make any sense! She's never given me a freebie before and now she's not even making it difficult! I don't understand..." She sat down on the couch putting her head in her hands.

                 "It's ok Hime. Don't cry." Hunny mumbled soothingly, rubbing circles around her back.

        "Thanks Hun," Hime whispered, pinching his cheek gently. "But I'm not crying. I'm just thinking about what she could possibly have planned that would make her give me my brothers whereabouts so easily." She kissed Hunny's forehead and stood up. "Now I definitely don't think it's a very good idea for you guys to come so I'm changing my request. I don't want you involved in this at all. Understand me?" She asked looking each of the hosts in the eyes.

          They each looked at each other then answered together, "No." Hime nodded then stopped and looked at each of them.

         "Wait... what?" She said looking at them incredulously.

             "We said no." Hikaru repeated.

          "I heard what you said dimwit. I'm trying to figure out why you said it." She glared at him then turned to Tamaki and Kyoya who had somehow migrated togther over time. "Tell them you're not going." She demanded.

              "We can't do that Hime. I'm sorry." Tamaki said, not sounding the slightest bit sorry for it.

            "Why not?!" She growled.

             "Because," Kyoya started with a sigh. "We went through all this trouble to start helping you and we are going to finish the job." Hime walked over to him, grabbed the front of his shirt, and pulled him down to her level.

          "Listen and listen good sweetheart." She hissed just loud enough for him to hear. "I will not lose anybody else. The old witch doesn't know about you yet and I don't intend to lead you straight into her trap. Please don't make me do that." She whispered so quietly she wasn't sure she had even said it. Hime tensed up suddenly feeling arms wrap around her waist and then she was being pulled into a warm chest.

            "We understand how you feel Hime." Tamaki said and she could feel the rumble of his voice against her back. She breathed a sigh of relief before he continued. "But we will not let you do this alone." He let her go and she stared at him confused.

           "Why do you care so much?!" She yelled as tears came to her eyes. "I had to nearly beg you to help, I had to use mind control to get into this club, and as far as I know you two," She pointed an accusing finger at the twins. "Can't stand my brothers! So why are you so stuck on helping me?!" She was panting softly from her little outburst and everyone else looked surprised.

          "It's because we're family Hime, just like you said." Hunny mumbled sadly.

               "You said before if the way we acted was how we treated family you didn't want to be apart of this family." Hikaru said pushing her arm down slowly to her side.  "

        So we are trying really hard to become the family," Haruhi started.

         "That you'll want to be apart of." Kyoya and Mori said together.

            "But you could be making it a bit easier for us." Tamaki said with a chuckle and patted the top of her head. Hime smiled slightly.