Ouran Love Chapter 13 (real friends don't ask stupid questions)

Hime was dreading going back to school. Not because of the homework (she'd still been getting that from Hunny every day) or the uniform (Which she still refused to wear and stuck with the men's uniform) No, it was the questions. Definitely the questions. The questions that would undoubtedly be asked about her brothers. No matter what she couldn't handle the questions about her brothers. She'd done all she could to find her brothers. She'd asked servants, she'd called hotels, she'd done everything she could but unless they appeared out of no where she couldn't find her brothers. After that she'd cried for a few days all in the comfort of her room. She thought about that now as the car drove her to school. She really only came to school to talk to Kyoya. She knew that if she wanted someone found he was probably the person to talk to plus she got a certain pleasure out of messing with him and that was what she needed right now.

               "Maybe I'll make him stop liking Tamaki now... maybe." She said to herself with a smile. Setting goals for the school day was the only way she'd get through it. And no matter what she had to get through it. The car rolled to a stop and she looked up at the large pink building. It felt like the first day of school again only this time she hated it even more. "Stupid building." She muttered as she opened the door and waved to her driver. He waved back and once she closed the door he drove off quickly. She braced herself for what she knew was coming when she walked through the gates then she took a step forward and suddenly wasn't standing up anymore."Ow..." she muttered rubbing her head and looking up at the sky.

                  "Mi-chan!" She heard Hunny yell in her ear and felt him hugging her tightly.

                "Yami-kun!" Came a collective screech and then a stampede of girls rushing over to where she laid with Hunny still firmly attached to her.

              "Holy crap!" She yelled jumping up Hunny still not letting go. "Um what do I do? What do I do?" She said looking around, then she looked down at the small blond boy hugging her with a smile on his face and got an idea. "Takashi! Help!" She yelled and before she'd barely gotten the words out the giant had picked her up bridal style and started running. "Mitsukuni I better get out of this alive!" She yelled again watching as the blond look up at her.

             "Don't worry Takashi's a fast runner, right Takashi?" He asked looking up at him. Takashi grunted and kept running all the while screaming girls following them. Hime looked over Takashi's shoulder and her chin dropped. "What is their problem!" She screamed.

             "They missed you guys. We all missed you." Hunny said sincerely. Hime patted his head then looked up and Takashi.

            "Yo! Takashi! Take us to the Host Club I've got something to talk to Kyoya about." The giant nodded and turned around quickly jumping over the group of girls with impossible ease and running into the building. Hime stared wide eyed at him. She'd never seen anyone but a cat do that. "You just saved my life. If it wouldn't be extremely weird I could kiss you right now!" She said watching as Takashi blushed slightly.

                     "Can I get a kiss instead Mi-Chan?" Hunny asked like he was the sweetest most innocent thing in the world.

                      She raised her eyebrow at him then just as they reached the Host Club shrugged and said, "Sure." As Hunny was leaning forward she turned her head and he got her cheek, "In your dreams especially when you just spent the last seven minutes rubbing your face against my chest." She smiled as Hunny blushed deeply then watched as the doors to the Host Club opened and rose petals flew out into her face.

                 "Welcome." She heard as she was blinking blue spots from her vision once again.

             "My eyes! My eyes!" She yelled covering her face with her hands.