Chapter 4 (Like I didn't have enough trouble with ONE set of twins)

Then Hime thought of a better question. "Wait, did you just say she?" Hime asked turning around.

        "Yeah." They said wrapping her back up in a hug.

         "You must be mistaken." She said unwrapping their arms from around her.

        "I'm a guy." She said bluntly putting a bored expression on her face.

           "Yeah and we're girls." Hikaru said. Hime shrugged her shoulders.

          "Hey there's nothing wrong with cross-dressing you two have fun with your lesbianism." she said with a smirk and started walking towards her brothers.

        "Wait!" The twins yelled.

         "What?" She asked without turning around.

         "If your really a guy then," Hikaru started.

         "Take off your shirt right now." Kaoru finished.

             "It's the only way we'll believe you." They said together.

         "No." She said flatly and kept walking.

         "What? Why not?!" They yelled running after her.

              "Because I'm not about to waste my time playing your stupid games." She said.

          "Aito! Aiko!" She yelled walking past them.

           "Yes!" They answered surprised.

        "Lets go! I think I'm done here for today." And with that she walked out the door with her twins following her.

           "Hime." Aiko said barely above a whisper. Hime just kept walking.

         "Hime." Aito tried this time.

           "Hime!" They yelled at the same time.

      "What?!" She yelled. The brothers stopped a few feet behind her.

           "Why were they all saying you were a boy?" Aiko asked.

           "Better question why did you call yourself a boy?!" Aito yelled at her.

       "Here's a real good question, why are you yelling at me?!" Hime countered. They glared at her and she glared back. Aiko drew up to his full height and said in a stern voice.

          "I'm older, taller, and in charge now Hime Yami tell me why they all think you're a boy!" Hime took a deep breath and said in a quiet voice.

        "I just thought it would be fun."

               "You thought it would be fun! How do you think we feel having nobody know who you are and them everyone yelling Yami-kun and mauling us. Did you think about how this would effect us?" Aiko said steaming for no reason.

         "Why are you so mad it's not like you're not used to girls mauling you every morning!" She said mad because he was being completely unfair.

             "Why am I mad?! Because, because-"

          "Because we don't like you being around all those boys." Aito said quietly."We don't like it at all and Aiko's mad because he doesn't want to tell you that and he probably doesn't get why he's so mad either." He finished looking at the ground. Hime looked at Aito and then Aiko.

           "Is that true?" She said quietly.

         "Yeah." Aiko said sadly. "It's always been us against the world I just didn't want that to change. I saw how much fun you were having without us and I guess I got jealous." He said looking at the floor.