Chapter 6 (Your wish is my command beautiful)

"Ladies, is moody old Kyo ignoring you again?" Hime asked coming up behind one of the girls and wrapping her in a hug.

           "Um... Uh... No. I mean yes. I mean Uh really we don't mind too much." The girl stuttered blushing furiously. Hime smiled this was going exactly the way she planned. Kyoya hardly ever looked up from his laptop and almost never gave the girls an answer without trying to make them buy something.

               "Listen beautiful," Hime said twirling the girl to face her and grabbing her chin lightly. "If Kyo here doesn't have enough time for you there is always room at my table." She said getting closer and whispering seductively. That wasn't true. She was nearly booked up to her ears because of this bet and barely had time to read her book. 'Man, Ive already stolen all of Hikaru and Kaoru's guests. Taken all of my brothers guests for good. Cleared Kyo here out completely. Haruhi was glad to let me borrow them for awhile, And I left Hunny and Mori with about five or six guests all together and I still have Tamaki's table. Let me just finish this up and then figure it out.' "I really wouldn't want any of you to be neglected." With that all the girls blushed furiously and nodded all turning and running toward her table. "I'll be right there princesses! I just need to grab some things." She yelled after the girls.Shaking her head she sighed deeply and walked towards the changing rooms.

                 Sadly between all the appointments, the planning, avoiding Kyoya's glares, and the twins and her brothers she barely had a single moment of peace. "Man what have I gotten myself into?" Hime thought pushing back the curtain and stepping inside only to find Honey fast asleep on a bench his head against the wall. Hime smiled. 'Kids actually sort of adorable when he's not completely trying to be adorable.' She thought to herself."I guess he's looking a bit cold though. Let's fix that." She said to herself while taking off her jacket and laying it over him. "I've decided I wont be making you kiss anyone because honestly it makes me feel a bit like a pedophile and I'll leave Takashi out to because I don't wanna see the giant kissing any of them." She said chuckling quietly. She looked at Hunny and sighed. "Kid you've got the right idea. I think I'll just close my eyes for a minute and then get back to work." Hime told him mostly to talk herself into believing it was OK. She picked Hunny up and put him in her lap. "You have my jacket and I'm a bit cold so we're gonna share." And with that said she leaned his head against her chest so he wouldn't fall over and laid her head against the wall and dozed off almost immediately. Hime woke up to soft whispering. She kept her eyes closed as she woke up fully and realized it was Hunny speaking softly.

                   "Now I know why you didn't want me hugging you Yami-Chan. It's because your a girl." Hime stiffened slightly at Hunny's words but wasn't necessarily surprised by this realization.

                "How'd you figure that one out Mitsukuni?" Hime asked keeping her eyes closed. It went silent for a moment and she knew she'd caught Hunny off guard which was hard to do. "What's wrong Mitsukuni? Cat got your tongue?" She said a small smile on her face.

              "N-no I just wasn't expecting you to be awake Mi-Chan." Hunny replied. She opened her eyes slowly and turned her head to look at him.

              "Mi-Chan?" She questioned then shook her head. "Never mind just answer the first question please." She said not really caring about the childish nickname.

                 "Oh! That's an easy one. Your chest was too soft to be a guys chest." Hunny said blushing slightly. Hime smiled.

                   "Guess I was to tired to think about where I was putting your head. It's completely my fault then no need for you to be embarrassed Mitsukuni." She said smiling softly. Hunny smiled back but then looked confused.