Ouran Love Chapter 14 (A family always sticks together)

The hosts just stared at Hime. Or more than likely stared at her tail swaying behind her slowly. Hime felt her ears twitch beneath the wig and laughed softly, "oops." Was all she said as she pulled the wig off and let her hair free. She looked around at the hosts reaction and saw they had all turned slightly red. Even Kyoya, who was so good at hiding his emotions, looked a bit surprised. 'Poor Kyo the fact that he didn't know this must be killing him.' She stood up looking a bit resigned and walked up to Kyoya. "I took some information from you when we met that I'm willing to give back now." She paused and looked into his eyes, "I'm sorry." Then she pulled him toward her and kissed him full on the lips. His eyes went wide and she stared into them until he closed them, but she just stared at him. The kiss lasted longer than she meant it too and when she pulled back she was panting softly, "Remember." Was all she said and realization dawned fully on Kyoya's face. He looked at her with wide eyes for a moment before his face was stony again, but even he couldn't hide the hesitation in his eyes. Hime looked around at the shocked faces of the other hosts. Then she went back and sat on the couch, "So... any questions? I'd like to move this along." No one spoke up.

              Even the twins were quiet then Haruhi always being the one to ask the obvious said, "Why'd you kiss Kyoya- senpai?" Hime looked at her with wide eyes now. Then she laughed. She laughed loud, hysterical laughter that made tears pool in her eyes again. Then she did something no one expected. She hugged Haruhi. It was a tight hug that left Haruhi gasping for breath when she let her go. 

           "Haruhi I love that you asked me that." Hime said with a smile. "I kissed him because as a Neko I have the power to make people do what I want with a kiss." Hime shrugged like it wasn't a big deal, then smiled wickedly and walked up to Mori wrapping her arms around him. "Wanna see? I bet I can make the giant here dance. Will it be a ballerina or a hip hop dancer?" She stood on her toes to get closer to Mori's face and kissed him. It didn't last nearly as long as Kyoya's though because Haruhi pulled her away quickly.

           "Please don't do that." Was all she said looking at the deep blush on Mori's cheeks. Hime blinked then grinned.

            "I wasn't I would never do that to Takashi... or any of you... starting now I promise," She put her hand over her heart, "Scouts honor." The twins came to stand in front of her.

            "Like you were a scout." Hikaru said at the same moment Karou asked, "Have you ever used that on us before?"

               Hime looked at both of them then answered, "Yes I was ya dunce and only once on most of you three times on Kyoya though speaking of which," She walked over to Kyoya who still looked a bit dazed and whispered, "You can stop liking Tamaki now."  She watched his face go blank and then he was looking at her confused.

             "What are you talking about?" He asked voice clear with annoyance.

             "I'm talking about," She started her voice rising, "That small little fascination with you know who." She raised her eyebrows at him daring him to challenge her. His glare was icy as he stared back at her. She glared back happy for a little distraction her tail swishing quickly behind her. Kyoya looked over her shoulder then back at her smirking slightly before turning back to his notebook and writing something down. She sighed and reminded herself she needed his help. Her words came out in a hiss as she asked, "So will you help me?" Kyoya looked up and stared at her for a long moment. Everyone was quiet just staring at them and Hime's ears twitched in anticipation.

             "No." Was all he said and Hime felt her heart break. She wilted noticeably and whimpered.

             "C'mon Kyo-chan!" Hunny yelled jumping onto Hime's back and almost knocking her off balance. "We've got to help! We have to! We have to! We have to!" He yelled pushing and pulling on her shoulders. Hime hissed again and wrapped her tail around him, pulling him away and setting him back on the floor. "Anyway..." He continued staring up at her, " Aiko and Aito are family. Not just Mi-chan's but our's too. If she never sees them again I can understand how horrible she would feel. So we HAVE to help her. We just have to." Hunny looked over to Kyoya with big, sad eyes. "You have police, we have all this money, why can't we do something?!" He had tears streaming down his face and Hime realized so did she. She sniffed and wiped her cheeks glaring menacingly at Kyoya.

              "Stop Mitsukuni." She said her voice stony and her claws and canines sharp. He looked at her surprised as did everyone but Kyoya who just looked emotionless.

              "Why?" Hunny asked.

                "I won't beg for his help and I don't want anyone else doing it for me." She looked Kyoya over then sneered, "You disgust me." She turned away and headed towards the door, "Have fun with your club." She looked down sadly then opened the door. "I have to go find my brothers." She walked out slamming the door behind her. Everyone was quiet and then Tamaki turned to Kyoya with obvious anger in his eyes.

                   "Why would you do that?!" He yelled losing his princely composure for once.

             "I don't have any intention of wasting club money or police resources on her family problems." He replied calmly.

             "Wasting?!" Haruhi yelled cutting off Tamaki and and surprising everyone. "How could you say that?! Those are her brothers!" She walked up to Kyoya barely restraining herself from slapping him, "You would be willing to have your to police chase and track me down just because I owe you money? But your not willing to help find her brothers?!" She poked him hard in the chest and his wide eyed stare egged her on. "You should be ashamed of yourself! Right now I can barely stand to look at you!" She turned and headed towards the door. "I'm going to find Hime and no matter what I'm going to help her find her brothers! You guys better figure out where your priorities lie! Is this a family or isn't it?" She sighed. "Because if it isn't... I don't want to be apart of this club anymore." She opened the door and walked out closing it quietly behind her.

             "Well there you go." Hunny said sitting on the couch and Mori moved to stand next to it.

            "We just lost the only two girls we really care about." The Twins said sitting on the opposite couch.

             "And it's all your fault. Think about that." Tamaki whispered, leaning against the back of the couch. Kyoya looked at each of them then sighed and snapped his book closed.

            "Very well," He started grabbing his jacket. He turned towards the door the other hosts assembling around him. "Let's go find our girls. Then we can go find her brothers." He smirked then opened the door, the other hosts following behind him smiling.

                    "There's the Kyoya we know." Tamaki said with an approving nod.

             "Let's just hope we finish this before he changes his mind." Hikaru laughed and the other hosts laughed with him.

           "I heard that." Kyoya said now full out smiling.

              "We know." They all said together.