Ouran Love Chapter 9 (If you wanna play we'll play)

3rd person p.o.v

The Host club watched as Hime and Her brothers entertained there guests. "Don't they look a little tense to you?" Kaoru asked. "Yeah, and Aiko and Aito haven't fought with us all day. They were actually sorta nice the last time we talked to them." Hikaru said unease clear in his voice. "And Yami- Kun hasn't threaten to feed us to cats since he got here. You know he actually listened to Kyoya without complaint? He even smiled and hasn't talked back once." Tamaki added thinking back to how weird 'he' acted this morning.

                                                                            Flash back

           Tamaki was sitting with his customers in the Host Club when the door suddenly slammed open hitting the wall with a loud 'bang!' and Yami walked in looking ready to fight someone. Tamaki told his customers politely that he would be back and then got up walking towards Yami. "Yami!" He yelled to him trying to get his attention. Yami just kept walking head down, fists clenched tightly around what looked like a helmet. "Yami!" Tamaki yelled again they were almost to Yami's table and Tamaki was convinced he hadn't heard him. "Ya-"

                     "Shut up!!!" Yami suddenly yelled turning around with a glare as cold as ice on his face. "Call my name ONE more time you idiot and see what happens." Yami said in a low menacing voice that made Tamaki run straight to his corner of woe.

                "Yami-Kun" Kyoya said fearlessly walking up behind him.

             "And what the hell do you want you goddamn money grubbing bastard?" Yami asked turning around slowly sticking Kyoya with the same glare he gave Tamaki.

                  Kyoya glared back just as menacingly and said in a low voice, "Please refrain from making so much noise and using such foul language. Your disturbing the guests." Kyoya replied looking Yami straight in the eye daring him to say no.

            "You know what?" Yami started.

            "Yes-" Kyoya started to ask but Yami cut him off like he wasn't even talking.

            "I agree." Yami said face breaking into a smile that looked more than a bit forced. "I am disturbing the guests. I'll just go to my customers and let you get back to work." He said turning away like he hadn't been mad just a moment ago. Kyoya watched Yami turn away and walk calmly to his table and greet his guests as if nothing had happened. Yami brushed off their questions about his attitude earlier as just 'waking up on the wrong side of the bed.'

                                                                  End flash back

               Tamaki shivered and Kyoya thought about the 'wrong side of the bed' comment. "We both know he's never that mean." Tamaki said.

                    "And as far as we know he'd rather cut his tongue out than agree with Kyoya- senpai." The Twins said.

               "Senpai maybe you should just leave him and his brothers alone." Haruhi said with a sigh not happy she got pulled away from her book for this stupid discussion.

                   "Haruhi! What if something bad happened and they've all been abducted and switched out for robot clones or something!" Tamaki said flailing his arms in an attempt to show her how bad it would be.

                  Haruhi sighed again, "Senpai from what I heard about the talk with Kyoya-Senpai that's definitely the real Yami and from the way their acting those are definitely his brothers." She said rolling her eyes at Aiko and Aito's extreme flirting, though they did seem to be trying harder today, she assumed they were just showing off.