Chapter 27- Tony

Sometime, in the middle of the night, Loki and I woke up to the beautiful sound that was a baby crying. I groaned as I slowly sat up.

"Someone's up." Loki said from beside me. She started getting up as well until I blocked her with my arm. She looked at me dazedly. "Anthony?"

"I'll go. You need your sleep." She sighed and laid back down. I kissed her cheek as she pulled the blanket up closer to her.

"You're the best, darling." She yawned out. I smiled softly.

I stood up, still half asleep, and walked into the kitchen to get a bottle. When the bottle was ready, I walked back upstairs and into the nursery to find Michael crying. Colleen was fast asleep for the time being. I carefully picked Michael up from his crib.

"Hey, it's okay, it's okay. Daddy's here." I comforted him as I fed him. His sleepy, puffy, red from crying, chocolate brown eyes looked up at me, already calming down just being in my arms. God, he looked so much like me. But he was mine so I suppose that made sense. My son.

He finished half the bottle before I burped him the first time. Then he finished it and I burped him again. I sat down in the rocking chair and started rocking him back to sleep. His small hand pressed against me as he curled into my chest. I just had to awe at how cute he was. If it didn't hurt Loki so much, I'd consider having more.

My eyes started getting heavy as I continued rocking. Sooner or later, I ended up falling asleep with Michael in my arms. The second time I woke up, it was to the sight of Loki feeding our daughter instead of baby cries.

"And Sleeping Beauty awakes." She commented when she noticed that my eyes were open. I smiled softly, watching her hold our daughter. I just wished I could remember all the little details of what was before me.

"How long was I out?" I whispered, Michael was still asleep and you're not supposed to wake a sleeping baby.

She smirked as she put Colleen back in the crib after she burped. I raised an eyebrow as Loki walked over. "I don't know. I figured you fell asleep with Michael when you went to calm him." She shrugged. "I didn't think much of it." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Thanks." I mumbled, moving around Loki and putting the still sleeping Michael in his crib. Loki walked over, snaking her hand under my shirt and rubbing my back.

"I guess I should've made sure you weren't killed by god knows what." She remarked, biting her lip slightly. I nodded. "But I was just so out of it and so exhausted." She started. I smiled warmly. "It's only going to get worse." I wrapped my arm around her waist. She sighed. I kissed her cheek.

"We've survived worse." I remarked. She rolled her eyes playfully and smiled. She kissed my cheek then pulled away. "How hard can it be?" She turned and stared at me. I raised an eyebrow. "That bad?" She shrugged.

"Depends on the kid." She stated. I nodded. "You know I love you, right?" I nodded again. "Good, because I'm thinking no sex until I'm back to my male form." My eyes widened, only playfully though. I understood why. But that didn't mean I couldn't tease her.

"How long will that be?" I asked her. She smirked and shrugged, heading towards the door. I smirked. "You monster." She looked at me over her shoulder, her eyes blood red. My smirk widened. "I love you."

"I know." She remarked. I rolled my eyes. "We should probably head downstairs before we wake Michael." I nodded. "Grab Colleen, she's not going to go back to bed." I nodded again.

Carefully, I grabbed Colleen from her crib and cradled her in my arms. She curled into my chest. I smiled down at her. Loki and I walked out of the room and into the living room after grabbing the baby monitor from our room. Bucky stayed the night and, to my astonishment, they were both up.

"Hey you three." Steve greeted as I sat on the couch with Colleen. Loki walked over to the kitchen and grabbed cups of coffee Steve had already made.

"Hey." Colleen made baby noises towards Steve. "I think someone's trying to say hi." Steve smiled warmly.

"Hi Colleen." He greeted softly. I smiled.

"You want to hold her?" Loki asked, walking back over. She handed my a cup of coffee that I happily took. Steve looked to Loki, a sparkle in his eyes.

"Can I?" The blonde asked. I nodded.

"Sure! You're her uncle for god sake, you're allowed to hold her." I remarked as I handed her over to him. He smiled at her as Bucky and Steve shifted their position so he didn't drop her. I smiled as Steve cradled her head and held her close. Loki sat down next to me, her legs curled up behind her, and she contently drank her coffee. I kissed her cheek. 

"She's so beautiful." Steve remarked.

"Yeah, I know." I commented. The room fell silent as everyone turned to me. I looked around before it clicked. "Oh! You meant Colleen!" Everyone laughed as Steve nodded. Loki blusher, trying to cover it up by taking a sip from her mug. "Oops."

Bucky rolled his eyes. "Where's the other little stinker?" He asked, smiling at Colleen.

"Asleep." Loki stated. "Which is where you two should be too. You just got married!" She exclaimed. "You can sleep a little longer."

"Once a soldier always a soldier." They responded. I rolled my eyes.

"Then maybe we should train these perfect little soldiers to not wake up so early." Loki looked at me before snorting.

"Good luck with that. We'd have a better chance at potty training the twins tomorrow than training Steve and Bucky to sleep in longer." I rolled my eyes.

"I'd be the one to successfully do it." I remarked. She rolled her eyes. Bucky and Steve shared a look.

"Get a room you two!" Bucky commented.

"We do have a room. In fact, this entire house is our room."