Chapter 13- Tony

"I'm only a man with a chamber who's got me,
I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me.
A monster, a monster,
I've turned into a monster,
A monster, a monster,
And it keeps getting stronger" The song Monster by Imagine Dragons played throughout our mansion in Malibu. Slowly, i brought my whisky bottle up to my lips and took a sip. Loki and I were sitting down in the lab area. I was staring at the wall, too numb to busy myself with anything.

It had been two months since the explosion and we still couldn't find anything. No one had seen the rest of the Avengers since then. I've been searching for them ever since we left, Loki's pretty much given up hope. I can't even be mad, all that stress trying to find them wouldn't be good for the baby or himself.

Loki took a sip from his tea cup, before putting his thumb in the crease of the book he was reading. He looked up and glared at me. I swallowed, looking down. Loki sighed.

"Anthony, you need to stop torturing yourself with these songs." He whispered. I knew he was right. I've only been listening to songs that remind me of the team and that's been making my mood even worse. Loki pursed his lips. "JARVIS, skip to the next one please."

"She's an American beauty
I'm an American psycho
She's an American beauty
I'm an American, I'm an American
American Psycho
I'm an American, I'm an American
I'm, I'm, I'm an American psycho" The beginning of American Beauty American Psycho by Fall Out Boy echoed throughout the room. I let out a shaky breath.

"Next please." Loki insisted.

"I'm gonna love you
Until you hate me
And I'm gonna show you
What's really crazy
You should've known better
Then to mess with me, heartache
I'm gonna lie to you, I'm gonna lie to you
Gonna lie to you, gonna lie to you
Like a black widow, baby" Black Widow by Iggy Azalea started playing after Loki's words.

Loki shook his head. "JARVIS, next song, please." He pleaded.

"Rising up, back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet
Just a man and his will to survive" JARVIS skipped to the next song which happened to be Eye of the Tiger by Survivor.

"This one seems good." Loki noted. "Remind you of anyone?"

"Clint." I answered, my voice sounding watery and shaky. "It reminds me of Clint." Loki frowned.

"JARVIS." Loki only said his name but somehow, the A.I knew. I'm not surprised, he's quite brilliant.

"Just a young gun with a quick fuse
I was uptight, wanna let loose
I was dreaming of bigger things
And wanna leave my own life behind
Not a yes sir, not a follower
Fit the box, fit the mold
Have a seat in the foyer, take a number
I was lightning before the thunder" I almost laughed at myself for how much this one reminded me of Thunder-Thighs. Instead I looked into the bottle to find it empty.

Loki blinked. His expression softened before he looked away. "Next one please." He demanded, much quieter than before.

"Who's strong and brave, here to save the American Way?
Who vows to fight like a man for what's right night and day?
Who will campaign door-to-door for America,
Carry the flag shore to shore for America,
From Hoboken to Spokane,
The Star Spangled Man with a Plan!"

"Okay, enough!" Loki blurted out, getting up from the chair. Being careful of the bump sitting on his midsection, he grabbed my phone that was sitting next to me. He started flipping through some of the songs until it seemed like he found one. "You still want to listen to music?" I nodded, not trusting my voice. "Then listen to this song." He pressed play before sitting back down in his chair.

"What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright" All of Me by John Legend started playing seconds later. I rested my head against the back of the couch, giving Loki a sad smile. "My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind
'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh" The song continued but I had tuned it out. Loki noticed the tears build up in my eyes and came over to sit with me. I buried my head into his shoulder.

"Anthony." He cooed, placing his hand on top of mine. "We will find them. I promise."

I lifted my head up to look at him, the tears in my eyes spilling out. I leaned forward slightly and kissed his soft lips. "I love you so much, Loki. Thank you so much for staying with me through all of this. I don't know what I'd do without you." Loki chuckled.

"Funny, because I think I might have said the same thing a while back." I laughed softly. Loki ran his nimble fingers through my hair. I placed my hand on his stomach, rubbing it with my thumb. "You'll make an amazing father." I shook my head. Loki scoffed. "You will."

"Alright, I won't argue with you. I don't think that's good for you or the baby." Loki slapped my arm.  No sooner had the words left my mouth did the door bell ring from upstairs. We shared a look. "JARVIS who's at the door?"

"It looks like. . . It looks like the team, sir."

In case you didn't catch on, here's what song represented which team member,

Monster: Bruce Banner

American Beauty American Psycho: Steve Rogers

Black Widow: Natasha Romanoff

Eye of the Tiger: Clint Barton

Thunder: Thor

Star Spangled Man With A Plan: Steve Rogers

Oh, and All of Me was Tony and Loki's wedding song, in case y'all forgot.