Chapter 14- Loki

Anthony's eyes widened. "What?!" He yelled, practically running up the stairs at the same time. I followed close behind, being careful going up the stairs.

Once he reached the living room he ran to the door, swinging it open. I smiled faintly, my hands resting on my lower back. Anthony stepped aside, allowing whoever was at the door to walk in.

"I thought you guys were dead! Where were you?! I've been looking everywhere for you!" He questioned. I rolled my eyes, my smile growing. My husband was quite ridiculous.

"We got a little caught up trying to stay hidden from Crossbones." Steve explained. "Hey Loki." Steve greeted. I gave the team a small wave from my spot against the doorway. Natasha smiled thinly, she was the only one to notice the wave.

"You have phones! You know how to text!" Anthony persisted. He shook his head, wrapping everyone in a hug. My heart melted. Damn pregnancy hormones. "I thought you were dead." He cried into their shoulders. "I thought I lost part of my family."

I couldn't help but smile. He really does care about his family. One of my hands trailed to the top of my stomach. I smiled down at it, six months until our family is extended.

"Wow Loki, did you miss us that much you started stress eating?" Clint asked. I laughed, rolling my eyes. I had almost forgotten that they didn't know. Everyone's attention turned towards me. "I know you're part of the family now and everything but. . ." I shook my head.

"Clint, darling, what exactly do you think happens when you're eating for two?" I asked. Natasha was the first to piece it together; her eyes lighting up. Not surprisingly, Clint was the last to figure it out. Anthony smirked at his dumbfoundedness. "For Odin's sake, Clinton, I'm pregnant!" His eyes widened.

"What? When? How?" He rattled. "When were you going to tell us? Why didn't you tell us?" I chuckled. Anthony grasper his shoulder.

"I think you can answer the first three on your own. We were going to tell you when Loki started showing but then you disappeared." Anthony shot them all a look. "As to why, we wanted to see your reaction." He frowned. "Not as bugged out as I thought." I laughed, my eyes gazing around the room until they landed on Thor. He was glaring at Anthony.

"Thor." I stated. He looked to me. Holding up my left hand, I displayed my wedding ring. "I'm married, remember?" He sent one less look at Anthony before smiling at me. "Besides, don't you want to be goofy uncle Thor?" I asked. Thor's eyes nearly shot out of his head.

"Do you have enough room for us to stay?" Steve questioned, turning his attention to Anthony. The brunette nodded.

"Of course we do, Steve." Anthony promised.

"But what about-" I cut Steve off.

"We already picked a room for the child." I stated. "We've got plenty more." Steve smiled warmly.

"Are you sure? I don't want to be in the way of anything." I shook my head.

"Steve, you and the team are more than welcome." I stated sweetly. "And I will physically glue your asses to the couch if you try to escape." I threatened. "You have no idea how it has been the past few months! You've driven Anthony almost to the brink of insanity! The five of you are staying even if we didn't have the room." Steve nodded, eyes wide. I smiled warmly. "Now, anyone else going to ask stupid questions?" Nobody said anything.

"Thank you, Loki." Steve stated, walking up give me a hug. I patted his back lightly.

"No problem, Steve. Anthony can show you to your rooms." Steve nodded, pulling back and following Anthony upstairs along with the others. "Not you." I stated, placing my hand on Thor's chest. He looked shocked but stopped and stayed behind. "For once you tricked the trickster." I said with a smirk. Thor raised an eyebrow.

"Is this what this is about?" He asked. "Loki, if you're playing another trick on me then I have better uses of my time." Thor stated, walking past. I frowned.

"Wait, you big blonde oaf. I wasn't done." I spun around to face him. Thor sighed in annoyance. "I was actually worried about you." I admitted, leaving a weird taste in my mouth. "And I don't think worry is good for anyone, let alone an unborn child." Thor crossed his arms.

"Where are you going with this, brother?" I rolled my eyes.

"Honestly, rocks are smarter than you sometimes." I muttered before inhaling deeply. "What I am trying to say is, I missed you." That tasted weird. "And I meant what I said earlier." I continued, holding my head up high. "You are their uncle." Thor smirked before crushing me in a hug. "What is this for?"

"I should apologize. For twas my fault for your misbehavior." He stayed. "I am the one that didn't pay full attention to you and understand what made you act out. I should be held responsible." I smiled faintly, pulling out of the hug before he could crush me.

"I should apologize as well." I stated. Thor nodded, waiting for me to continue. I raised an eyebrow. "I said I should, not that I am." He chuckled, giving me another hug. I rolled my eyes. "I'm sorry." I whispered. He pulled away.

"What do you say about forgetting everything that has happened in the past between us and starting from when we were both kids? Such simpler times, they were." I nodded.

"Simpler indeed. As for forgetting everything, that sounds like the perfect, brother."

~~~

I had gone back to reading as I waited for them to come back down. Anthony seemed so overjoyed I didn't want to ruin it. I ended up falling asleep after a while. Waking up, I saw Anthony's beautiful brown eyes starring down at me.

"Yes, darling?" I asked, still half asleep.

"Bruce is going to give you an ultrasound." He whispered. I nodded. "Come on, I'll carry you." He stated, gently picking me up bridal style. I curled up against his chest.

Anthony chuckled as he carried me down into the lab where Bruce had already set up the equipment. He lightly placed me on the table they were using as a bed. I curled up in a ball, freezing. Anthony chuckled and wrapped me in a blanket until Bruce was ready.

"You ready yet?" I asked, pulling the blanket closer. Anthony stroked my cheek. I smiled warmly. Bruce was ready a minute later so I pushed the blanket away. I lifted my shirt up after that, knowing what was coming next. Bruce spread the cold gel on my stomach. "Why is everything so cold?" I hissed.

"It's the middle of January, babe." Anthony stated I rolled my eyes. "I'll make you hot chocolate after this." He whispered. I nodded.

Bruce moved the wand along my stomach, trying to get a perfect view of the baby. He finally found one and flipped the screen to show us. I smiled warmly.

"Here's one baby-" Bruce started. My brows furrowed.

"Wait. You said one baby. Does that mean there is more than one?" Anthony beat me to asking.

"Yes actually. Congratulations you two, you're having twins." My jaw fell.

"T-twins?" I squeaked out.

"Yep." I slowly looked over to Anthony who was frozen in shock.

"Anthony?" I asked, sitting up. "Anthony, are you alright?" He blinked. I don't know if that was out of fear or joy. I softly nudged his arm and his eyes darted to me. "You okay?"

"We're having twins." He breathed out. I nodded. "We're having twins." He stated again, his lips curling into a smile. "This is amazing." I let out a breath I didn't know I was having.

"Really?" I asked softly. Anthony nodded, holding my hand.

"Really." He picked me up bridal style and ran into the living room.

"Is everything okay Tony?" Steve asked, concern painting his face. Anthony looked at me, smiling brightly. Somehow I knew what he was about to do before he did it. He turned his attention back to Steve.

"WE'RE HAVING TWINS!!!"