Chapter 10- Loki

After spending a week in London, we came back home safely. Surprisingly, there was a lot more sight seeing than I was expecting. After our first day there I thought the whole trip would be ruined and we'd just spend the whole time in our room. Unfortunately, I think we had a little too much fun on our honeymoon. I've been throwing up constantly for the past week or so, the only thing I can keep done being applesauce and water. I should probably figure out what's wrong before I alarm Anthony. Natasha will know what to do.

She wasn't in her room so I decided to just ask Bruce for help instead. So I walked down to the lab and noticed that Anthony was there too. My eyes widened. Crap. Maybe if I just slowly back away he won't notice and I can go back to my original plan. Wait. Don't look over here. No. Continue working! No, no, no! Oh shit.

"Hey babe." Anthony greeted. I closed my eyes and held my breath. "Whatcha doin' down here?" He continued. I opened my eyes and looked towards Bruce. He had his nose Burris's in his books. I looked back at Anthony, about to answer his question, when the familiar feeling of nausea over took me. Covering my mouth, I ran to the small bathroom in the lab.

Luckily, I made it just in time to throw up my stomach's contents for the second time that morning. Groaning, I screwed my eyes shut. Barely even seconds later, I felt familiar warm hands rub soothing circles on my back. I sighed slightly, content for a moment before I threw up again. Anthony wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey, are you alright?" He asked as I leaned back into him, practically falling into his arms. I weakly nodded my head. Anthony placed the back of his hand against my forehead. "Loki, you're freezing. Are you sure you're alright?" I laughed softly.

"Anthony dear." I whispered. "I'm a frost giant remember? I'm always cold." That didn't seem to be good enough for him. He picked me up bridal style and brought me back into the lab. Gently, he set me on the bed off to the side and told JARVIS to run a scan. Oh no.

"Mister Laufeyson-" JARVIS started but we both cut him off.

"Stark." We corrected together. Anthony and I turned to each other before laughing.

"Mister Stark is currently with child." JARVIS corrected. I bit my lip, I was afraid that that was going to be the answer.

"With-with c-child?" Anthony stuttered. "Meaning. . . Meaning he's- he's-"

"Pregnant." I finished. Fingers crossed he doesn't freak out and leave.

"Yes. That is what the phrase means." You could practically hear the roll of the eyes and the sarcasm come from his voice.

"Why the hell did I make you so sarcastic?" Tony muttered under his breath. I chuckled softly before it died off, the news now setting in.

I'm actually pregnant. I know I've been pregnant before but this time it would be Anthony's child; someone I actually care for and isn't just a one time thing. Not to mention that it'd be twice the sarcasm and we're already having trouble with a sarcastic robot.

Did Anthony even want kids? He did say that are next step would be him retiring and us starting a family. And on our first date he said after we were married. But he was probably talking about in the years to come, not immediately after our marriage.

With a sigh, I closed my eyes. "I'm sorry." I whispered. "I'm sorry if this isn't what you wanted. I understand if you don't want the child. Or to stay with me." Anthony cupped my cheek. I opened my eyes to find him staring intently at me. I bit my lip, waiting for him to say something. Instead he just kissed me.

"Loki, I fucking married you for a reason." He whispered, his breath hot against my face. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "I'm not going to leave you." I smiled faintly. He wrapped his arms around me, resting his head on mine. "But if you don't want the child it's entirely up to you. I'm not gonna stand in the way."

"No." I said a little too quickly. He looked down at me, raising an eyebrow. "No, I-I want the child." Anthony's face lit up before he kissed me. I smiled, kissing him back.

"Good. Because if you didn't I would've stood in the way." I chuckled. "I can't even express how much I love you; how am I going to express how much I love this little thing?" I laughed. "God. What is the team gonna say?" My eyes widened slightly.

"Let's not tell them yet." I stated. He raised an eyebrow. I inhaled deeply. "It's not so much the team's reaction I'm worried about, it's my brother's. He can be. . . overprotective at times." Anthony laughed.

"Then let's just not tell them." He stated before holding up a finger. "Let's not tell them except Bruce. Bruce is chill, he can keep a secret. I gave him a blueberry the first day we met." I laughed, running my fingers through his chestnut brown hair, and nodded. He pulled away from me for a moment and turned to Bruce. "Bruce! We're gonna be parents!" He called. The doctor turned and raised an eyebrow at Anthony. He laughed. "Loki and I." He clarified. Bruce nodded slowly.

"That makes more sense." He commented. "Congratulations." I smiled. Anthony turned back to me.

"So when do you want to tell the rest?" I shrugged. "We could always just avoid telling them and let them figure it out." I smirked. "It'd be quite entertaining." Anthony smirked. "Oh I can picture the look on Birdbrain's face when it's your sixth month and none of your clothes are fitting you because your stomach has grown and it'll only grow more and-"

"Anthony." I warned slowly. He stopped and smiled.

"The point is, it'll be funny watching them figure it out." I nodded.

"Let's just okay it by ear." I told him. "Tell them when we're ready." He nodded.

"That's fine too."

~~~

The next morning, I woke up feeling terrible. I layer there for three second before I ripped the sheets off and ran for the bathroom. Once in there, I threw up my stomach's contents. I groaned before feeling warm hands rubbing my back. They had to be Anthony's which meant I woke him up.

"Sorry I woke you up." I apologized once I was able to speak. He brought me into his lap.

"It's fine, it's fine. No worries." He hugged me tightly. I sighed. What I would do without him? "You feeling better?" He asked as he continued to rub circles into my back. I weakly nodded my head.

"Freezing, but yes." Anthony rubbed my arms. He was quiet after that. I looked up at him. "What are you thinking?" He looked down at me.

"I was just wondering where we're gonna put the kiddo." I smiled faintly.

"We have the guest bedrooms." He nodded, pursing his lips in thought. "But we don't have to do that right now. We've got plenty of time." He smiled and nodded.

"Oh, I know. The kid still needs a room." I nodded.

"I know." He kissed my forehead before standing up. I stood up with him.

"I've got stuff to do in the lab." Anthony stated. "But we should go out for dinner tonight and celebrate." I scoffed.

"Celebrating is what got us into this mess in the first place!" He laughed.

"What's the worst that can happen now? You're already knocked up." I laughed and rolled my eyes. He kissed my softly. "But in all seriousness, we should go out tonight. Have a little us time."

"Anthony, we're married. We'll have plenty of us time." He shook his head.

"Not once the kid comes. It'll be a lot of them time."