Chapter 11- Tony

After telling Loki that I'd make the reservations, I headed down into the lab to get some stuff done. Of course I had baby proof everything but that can wait awhile. I should probably disassemble some of my robots or just reprogram them so they're more baby friendly. That way we could have robot nannies. Would Loki even want a robot nanny?

"Hello Tony." A cold voice greeted me, pulling me from my thoughts. I jumped back, almost falling on my ass and tripping on the stairs. Sitting crossed legged on my workbench of James Buchanan Barnes.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I yelled. Since know one came running down to make sure I was okay, apparently it wasn't loud enough for anyone to hear me. Which was fine. I don't need to alarm anyone just yet.

"Did you have fun in London?" Bucky asked, attempting at avoiding my question.

I crossed my arms. "You can't answer a question with another question. That's just avoiding it entirely."

Bucky avoided my eyes. He moved around on the table as if he were uncomfortable with the question. I raised an eyebrow.

"Well, um, you see. . ." I nodded, pursing my lips.

"I see." I stated. Bucky raised an eyebrow.

"You do?" He asked. I threw my arms up in the air.

"No you dipshit! Use your words!" I yelled. "Or did HYDRA wipe that out too?" Bucky let out a low growl.

"I though you were looking passed that." He grumbled. I shrugged.

"It comes and goes." I walked around my workbench, picking up empty bottles that needed to be thrown out. "Are you going to tell me what you want or am I going to continue making fun of you?" Bucky muttered something to himself before hopping off the table and following me around.

"You're close to Steve, right?" He asked. I paused before nodding.

"Not nearly as much as you are but I'd like to say we are. Why do you ask?" I smirked. "You worries I'm trying to steal your man?" I joked. "He is handsome but I'm afraid he's not my type. All yours, Tin Man."

Bucky was silent for a while. "Actually, that's why I'm here." I stopped, looking towards him, my brows furrowed. "I was going to ask you if you knew how I should ask him out?" I smirked. These two were perfect for each other.

"Bucky, all you have to do is ask him to dinner. Maybe go sightseeing afterwards. I'm sure Madison Square Garden is beautiful at night." I suggested. Bucky smirked faintly.

"Would he know it's a date?" He asked softly. "And if he does, would he want to go on a date with me?" I softened slightly. "We're super close, sure, but does he see me that way? Or am I just his best friend?" I chuckled softly.

"I'm sure he sees you that way too." I told him. "Did you see the way he was looking at you at the wedding?" I shook my head, smiling. "Honey, my gay-dar is going off loud and clear. That blonde super soldier of yours is head over heels for you."

Bucky smiled, kicking at the floor by his feet. "Alright, thank you Tony." I smiled.

"No problem." I told him. "Now. How the hell did you get in here without something going off?"

He pointed over to the back door where there was no alarm system. "Through the door." I narrowed my eyes at the door and huffed. I should really put on alarm over there.

"Alright. Well, next time go in through the front door. Or warn me before you speak. You're like a cat." Bucky laughed. "We should get you a bell." Bucky shook his head as he started for the door. "London was fun." I remarked. He paused. "Never answered your question from earlier." He nodded and continued walking.

"See you later Tony." I waved at his back, watching as he left before turning to my work.

~~~

Looking over at the clock on the walk, I realized that it was a quarter five and I never made reservations for dinner. I got so sidetracked with Bucky I guess I just forgot to call after that. Oh great, Loki's gonna think I'm irresponsible.

I heard a groan come from the stairs, earning my attention. There was Loki, walking down with a blanket wrapped around him, and looking like shit. I frowned.

"You look like shit." I commented. Loki raised an eyebrow as he shuffled over to me.

"I feel like shit." He mumbled, falling onto a stool across the table. I smiled half-heartedly, pressing my hand against his forehead. He rolled his eyes, swatting my hand away. "I'm not sick, Anthony. Just pregnant." I smiled faintly before kissing his nose. He scrunched it up like normal.

"You hungry?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"Just threw up." He stated around a yawn. Loki looked drained. "And the only thing that I've managed to keep down today is applesauce."

I frowned. "Why don't we cancel dinner since I never made reservations anyway and you look terrible?" I suggested. Loki just nodded, resting his head in his hands. "Maybe I'll order a pizza later depending on how you feel. We can just watch movies in the meantime." Loki nodded.

"Sounds fun." He remarked, pulling the blanket closer to him. He walked over to the couch as I went to the tv, rummaging through the movies I had done here.

"Do you want to watch anything in particular?" I asked.

"What about Star Wars?" Loki suggested. "I've heard it's a big hit here on Midgard." I paused, looking up at my husband.

"Did you just ask me if I had Star Wars?" Loki nodded, curling up on the couch. There was a light green glow around him before I saw the sea of curly raven hair pool around the blanket. I smiled softly. "Who do you think I am?"

"My husband and the father of our child." She mumbled into the couch.

"That's not what I-" I paused, laughing. "That's not what I meant. Honey, if you ain't seen Star Wars then it's a miracle that I fell for you. We're gonna have a Star Wars marathon!" She gave me a thumbs up.

Slipping in the first disc, I started playing the movie before walking over to the couch. I sat down, pulling Loki onto my lap with me, and cuddled with her under the blanket. She curled up on my chest, holding onto my shirt like an infant child would. I rubbed her back.

"Feeling better?" She shook her head.

"Not really." I frowned. "I'm thinking it's a pass on pizza too. Sorry." I shook my head.

"That's fine. You feeling okay is more important than my appetite."

When we were about half way into the second movie, Loki's breathing had calmed down dramatically. I looked down to find my darling Loki asleep on my chest. I smiled, leaning down and kissing the top of her head.

"I love you, Loki." I whispered, moving my hand to her stomach rubbing it softly, careful not to wake her up. "Love you too, little one." Loki mumbled something in her sleep.

"We love you too."