Chapter 21- Tony

Bruce, Steve, Loki, and I continued talking until Bucky arrived. Then Steve and Bucky went off to work on their wedding. Bruce went down into the lab to finish some of the work that's piled up. I moved to the couch and pulled Loki onto my lap.

"Anthony, what are you doing?" She giggled as I rested my chin on her shoulder.

"Cuddling with my wife." I answered, smiling. Loki leaned her head closer to mine. "You know, I've been thinking."

"Oh god that's never a good thing." She remarked. I shot her a look. She smiled before kissing my cheek.

"Relax. I was thinking about the nursery."

"We don't have one." She pursed her lips and furrowed her eyebrows in thought.

"That's the point." I stated. "We've decided what colors we want to paint the room but we haven't done it. Nor have we bought furniture."

"Right." Loki raised an eyebrow. "What's your point?"

"My point is, we have nothing else to do today, what do you say about starting the nursery today?" She smirked at me as I finished talking.

"Of course." She placed a hand on her stomach. "We only have four months." I nodded. "Alright, let me change." She instructed as she carefully stood up and started waddling upstairs. I smiled softly.

Once she changed into pregnancy jeans instead of sweats, we walked into the garage which was apart of the lab. Bruce asked us about what we were doing, to which I told him that we were gonna get things for the nursery. He went back to work.

We got in the car and I drove us to Babies R' Us. When we walked in, Loki ran off to go look at stuffed animals. I ran after her with a roll of my eyes.

"Loki, don't you think we should get cribs and more important things like that first?" She sighed, pouting slightly.

"Yeah." She stated. "Let's go get a cart." We started walking around looking for the cribs once we grabbed a cart.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Stark. Can I help you find anything today?" A perky, teenaged girl asked. Her bright blue eyes were hidden behind glasses and she had freckles over the bridge of her nose. I looked to Loki who was still looking around at everything. I smiled softly.

"Yes actually." I told her. "Do you know where the cribs are?" The smile on her face grew even bigger with my question. I didn't think that was even possible.

"Follow me." I tapped Loki's shoulder to earn her attention. I nodded to the girl in front of us. Loki nodded. She led us to the section that had the cribs. "Here's a majority of our crib selection. If you don't find anything you like here, then come find me. My name's Meg by the way."

"Thanks Meg." She walked away as I turned to Loki. "Let's go look around." Loki nodded.

We walked around the section until we found a light brown wooden crib that looked perfect. Loki stopped to look at it. I smiled at her.

"What do you think?" I asked her.

"I think it looks wonderful." Loki responded. Then she tried to pick up a box. I immediately threw my arms out to stop her.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked her. She looked to the boxes in front of us.

"Picking up the box?" She responded.

"You're five months pregnant with twins. I can pick up the boxes." I told her. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. I put one crib on the bottom section of the cart so it would take up less room. "You want two of the same crib?'