Pregnant.

"Your pregnant"Tony says.
"Yes"Ziva says as he just stayed quiet "Tony please say something"Ziva says.
"Your pregnant in having a baby"Tony asked.
"Yes Tony"Ziva says she knew he'd be surprised.
"Look i'm sorry i should have told you i was just i didnt know how to"Ziva says.

"How long have you known for"Tony asked.
"A few days i took test why you were working"Ziva tells him.

"Look i know this wasnt what we ever wanted or even talked about we've only been together just 3 years i mean i dont even know if you even want children i mean do you just want to end it and not be apart of any of this"Ziva says.
"Stop"Tony tells her "look i know that this was not planned but Ziva i promise whatever happens i will be there every step of the way"Tony tells her as she hugs him.

The two walk to Tony's car and they head back to the apartment so they can talk more.

"Do you know how far you are"Tony asked.
"No not yet i made an appointment yesterday for Monday that will tell me"Ziva tells him.
"Ok you know we have to tell Gibbs right i mean you cant be a field agent"Tony tells her.
"Yeah i know and will talk to him after the appointment"Ziva says as Tony nods.
"I'm gonna get so many headslaps im gonna get a concussion"Tony says as Ziva laughs.
"Oh thats funny is it"Tony says.
"Maybe just a little"Ziva says with a grin.
"You wont be saying that Monday"Tony says.
"Do you think he'll be mad at us i mean you remeber what he was like when he found out we were dating"Ziva says.
"Hey what did he expect from us there is no rule that says you cant have a kid"Tony says as she kisses him.
"I love you Ziva David"Tony says.
"I love you too"Ziva says.