Finding Ziva.

Tony arrives in isreal and hires a rentel car as he speeds to find Ziva where she said she was and also from Mcgee tracking her down from the phone.

Tony arrives and parks round a corner so he wont ne found he headed for the door and thanks to Gibbs and Ziva he learnt how to open the door he opens it.

"Too late"A note says.
"Damn it"Tony says then saw a laptop and with Mcgee help breaks in they were on there way to the airport.

When he arrives he finds Ziva man w thretened her with a gun Tony eyes the man and with no hesistation shoots him.

Ziva turns.

"Tony"Ziva says she ran into his arms as he wrapped his arms around him.
"Im sorry it took me so long to find you"Tony says.
"I dont care you here now"Ziva says as the two kiss.

"Ziva"Eli says they break apart
"How did you"Eli asked Tony.
"I told you i'd find her"Tony says.

"Abba please i love him why cant you let me be happy"Ziva asked.
"With that agent"Eli says.
"Yes with Tony and he loves me"Ziva says.
"Ok"Eli says not believeing.
"He does do you think he would save so many times if he doesnt i love him Abba more than you will ever know and if you like it or not im going home with him"Ziva says taking Tony hand.

After a long flight.

"Lets go home"Ziva says kissing him.
"I love you so much"Tony says.
"I love you foever and always"Ziva tells him.