Part One: Chapter 1

Ever since I was able to talk and walk, I've always been kind of a wild child. I guess my behavior have gotten a little more bad after my parents divorced. My mother, Rebecca, got full custody of me, so I haven't seen my dad since I was 9. I'm now 17. My name is Skylar Evans.

When me and my mom moved when I was 10, I automatically met my new best friend Scout.Her real name is Scarlett but she prefers Scout because of the book "To Kill A Mockingbird". In the book Scout is a tom-boy and does things her way, so thats why she likes the name. It's kind of weird how we met. She always been noisy, so when she saw the moving van she ran over and said hi. We've been friends ever since. We clicked so easily because we have the same attitude. We do everything together. On my sixteenth birthday we decided to do random things to our bodies. So we each got a best friend tattoo on our back shoulders, matching belly button piercings, and dyed our hair. My natural hair was black and hers was brunette. I dyed mine burgundy and her hair became a tint of purple. Now at seventeen, our lives are wild and we don't care. We have fake IDs, drink, smoke, and go to clubs. I met my now boyfriend Mason who is 19 at a club. I was dancing with Scout when he came in front of me and asked me if I wanted a drink. I followed him and I instantly fell for him. We've been dating now for 8 months.

It is now Saturday. There's a party tonight at a place we usually go to hang out. We call it 'The Dug Out' because its an empty house for exclusive people only. Scout came over to get ready with me. I decided to wear a black crop top with high waisted light jeans. I put on my black booties and put my hair in curls. She was wearing a tight grey bodycon dress with high black heels and left her hair straight. 

"Girl you look hot!" Scout said to me.

"Haha thanks you do too"

*BEEP BEEP*

The car horn honked and I knew it was Mason.

"He's here!" I said.

"LETS GET FUCKED UP!" Scout said while we were running out the door.

When we got into the car Mason grabbed my face and started to kiss me passionately. I knew what he wanted. He wanted my body but I wasn't sure if I was ready yet. Yea I'm still a virgin.. 

Mason whispered into my ear "tonight.. It's on." He then gripped my thigh and we drove off. I started getting butterflies. He then put on the radio and "Bad and Boujee" came on. 

"RAIN DROP! DROP TOP!...." I sang on top of my lungs. 

Mason was just smoking his weed and passed me the blunt after he took puffs. My life may seem fucked up to you but to me I'm just having fun.

We arrived at the party and many people were there. There was alcohol and the smell of weed. Scout and I went to a table and got hard drinks. We then went to the dance floor and twerked our asses off. I then felt hands around my waist. It was Mason. I decided to tease him so I danced on him. I could feel him get hard so I stopped and whispered, "It's going to take more than just that baby boy." I walked away and rolled another blunt. I was then led away by Mason into a room. He pushed me to the bed and kissed my neck. He kept kissing my body leaving hickeys. He unbuckled his pants and went inside me. That was the night I lost my virginity to the man I love. He put his body on top of me and kissed me. I could tell he enjoyed me. Next thing I know, I heard sirens. 

"Whaaatt thhheee fuckk." I said slurring my words because of me being drunk and high.

"Oh shit. Baby put your clothes on." He said .

He threw my clothes at me. My hair was messed up. By the time I put all my clothes on and walked downstairs, I was the only one left. The police saw me.