Playlist live fun and Dance!

Monday

After we got home from Hawaii we just continued our normal lives. I went back to school and started choreographing routines for The Nutcracker and for competition! I loved the routines I had for The Nutcracker and we had started picking out costumes and stuff!

Saturday

Today Caleb had a super early baseball game, we had to wake up at 7 AM and bring him to his game. But after we dropped him off, Jenn and I went to Dunkin Donuts and got iced coffees and donuts. We knew Caleb would be jealous that we got coffee for ourselves and none for him, he loved coffee!

Caleb won his game and we were proud of him since it was the start of the new season! It was his first game and he won!

"Good job, Bubba!" I said as I ran over to hug him.

"Molly! Don't call me Bubba in front of my friends!" Caleb whispered as he hit me on the arm. I rolled my eyes and walked over to Jenn to get my coffee.

Monday

At dance I started two duets! I had a duet with Brynn and another with Tate! We also started a trio with Bostyn and Brynn! I also got a few solos that I was really excited about, and we started some of our group dances for the year!

Tuesday

At dance we did a lot of combos and dances! We started a dance to the song "Bang Bang," and I started a new solo! (VIDEOS ABOVE)

After I had school and Caleb had baseball, Jenn decided to take us to the playground at the Santa Monica Pier! Of course Caleb was cold so we got him a sweatshirt (PICTURES ABOVE). I started climbing the rope we climbed the first time we came and I got all the way to the top! Caleb had tried to climb a few times but didn't get more than a few inches off the ground. Then out of nowhere he got like 10 feet off the ground! As soon as we saw him he started falling off the rope and landed and then fell on the ground. We all started laughing when we realized he was okay cause it was kind of funny!

Wednesday

Today I had a private with Tate which was really fun. we did a heels combo to "Uptown Funk," we continued "Bang Bang," and I started a new solo!

Thursday

Caleb, Jenn, and I all had to pack our bags after school and dance for Playlist! I was really excited because we were going to Washington D.C. and I had never been there!

Friday

On Friday we were leaving for Playlist Live Washington D.C.! Caleb was skipping school and we were flying there! He was actually a little nicer when I called him Bubs or Bubba today which made me happy. I did some school and was frequently asking him for help on math since I was really bad at it and he was good at it.

When we landed Caleb was going to a baseball game! Kian decided to take Caleb to a baseball game because he knew he loved baseball! Caleb said he had a really fun time and so did Kian!

Playlist Live

We had the first day of playlist today which was a lot of fun! People were asking Jenn who Caleb and I were and we just said we were her cousins that she brought with her! We went to a few of her meet ups and stayed backstage during her panels and some people even asked for mine and Caleb's autograph! We had a blast and can't wait until we can go next year!