Disneyland

When I woke up the next day I awoke in Caleb's bed. I must have sleepwalked, that wasn't unusual. I woke up before Caleb but Jenn was already awake so I slid out of bed trying not to wake Caleb up and went to the kitchen. Jenn threw a granola bar at me and of course I didn't catch it and she laughed. After I ate I went to Jenn's room to shower and get ready.

A few hours later Arden and Lauren came to the apartment. Jenn and Andrea hugged them and introduced them to us.

"So this is Molly and Caleb, this is Lauren and Arden!" Jenn gestured to them and we moved a little closer.

"You're so little! How old are you?" Lauren said as she hugged us. Arden came and hugged us too.

"We're both 11!" Caleb said after he got hugged too. After the hugging we got our stuff together. Jenn and I went to her room. Jenn told me to pack a change of clothes just in case we got wet and a sweatshirt for night. After I got a bag together we were off to the park! We had to take two cars. Caleb and I went with Andrea and Jenn, Lauren, and Arden went together.

Once we got there Caleb and I were really excited! We decided to go to California Adventure at night and Disneyland during the day. When we got out of the car Caleb and I practically ran to the girls car. We were racing to the entrance and Caleb won. There was only a few people waiting in line since it was Sunday so the line went fast. We got fast passes so we could go on the rides faster.

The first ride we went on was "Space Mountain" and I sat in the front! It was kind of terrifying but really fun! After that we went on "Pirates of the Caribbean" which was really cool but our boat started taking on water, that was an interesting experience. Then we went on "Mad Teaparty" cause my favorite Disney movie was "Alice in Wonderland." Then we decided to get some lunch.

After we ate the girls said they needed to "digest" so they wouldn't go on any rides for a while. So we decided to try to get them to go on "Tarzan's Treehouse!" There were slides and it was like a giant playground! I showed off a bit of my flexibility by doing cool acro tricks on the ropes and monkey bars. Lauren and Andrea couldn't believe how flexible I was, this caused Jenn to tell them about my dancing and how great I was.

Then we decided to go on some more rides before going to "California Adventure." We were right near "Indiana Jones" so of course we went on it. Caleb kept screaming at the parts that weren't even scary which was kind of funny. After that Jenn, Lauren, Caleb and I decided to go on "Haunted Mansion." But Andrea and Arden were too scared. After that Jenn and I went on "Big Thunder Mountain Railroad" by ourselves cause everyone else was afraid. It was actually pretty fun!

Finally we went to "California Adventure!" We took some pictures in front of the ferris wheel and bought some souvenirs. Jenn and I decided to go on "California Screamin'" Which was really fun and we figured out why the screamin part was in the title! Then we met them by this splash pad water fountain thing. We all tried to run through it without getting wet. Of course we got pretty wet but no one bothered to change since it was pretty hot.

Once we cooled off we decided to go on some more rides. We went on "Soarin" and we decided to do the "Cars Racetrack." By the time we went on those rides it was almost dark so we decided to go on the ferris wheel. Caleb and I wanted to go on a swinging one and we begged them all to do it. When we got on it we all started to scream when it swung. Andrea was freaking out and so was Arden. It was kind of fun to watch! Once we got off Arden and Andrea said they would never go on a ride ever again.

We decided to ditch Arden and Andrea and go on "Tower of Terror!" Caleb stayed with Arden and Andrea since he was afraid of heights...And falling. But Jenn, Lauren, and I went on it! While we were waiting in line Jenn showed Lauren some of my dance videos and she asked me a ton of questions. Turns out she was a competitive cheerleader! We talked about a lot of tumbling stuff and she gave me tips for a round-off back-tuck, which I was working on in one of my dances.

When we got off that ride we all agreed it was terrifying but really fun! When we met up with the rest of our group we decided to go get some ice cream and wait for the water show in front of the ferris wheel. It was amazing but we were exhausted. So after the fireworks were over we decided it was time to go home. When I woke up I was in my bed back at the apartment. It was already 2AM! I was still in my clothes from earlier so I just went back to sleep in them.

The next morning I woke up in my own bed! Caleb was pretty proud of me and I was proud of myself! I hadn't stayed in my own bed since before the first rape! Which was over two years ago. 2 years and 47 days to be exact.
       I sat up in bed and noticed Jenn was lying in bed on her phone. When she noticed me she said she was shocked I stayed in my own bed. I agreed.
        "So good news! I'm on the same flight as you for Vegas and I got a hotel room! Caleb also found a place to go for the week!" Jenn told me.
        "Thats great! Will you be offended if I stay with my friends for a majority of the trip?" I hoped it was ok considering that was my plan.
        "Of course not! You have a right to be with your friends on a trip like this! But where were you planning to stay, just curious?" Jenn replied.
        "Well Bostyn has 2 sisters so her parents get a joining room and we usually stay in the joining room. Sometimes we go to our other friends rooms too!" I told Jenn.
        "Oh okay, I was hoping you wouldn't be sleeping on the streets or something!" Jenn said as we both laughed. After we all had some breakfast we had to bring Caleb to baseball practice. While Jenn was in the shower I got dressed and started to pack for Vegas! I wore some yellow shorts, a grey shirt with glasses on it, black converse, and I put my hair in a messy bun.
       When we got to the baseball field Jenn decided she wanted to watch Caleb practice. It was great because one of my dance friends (Jenna) had a brother who was on Caleb's team so she was there! We went to the playground and did some cool handstands and took some cute pictures! After the practice we decided to get some lunch at "Lemonade." It was the first time Caleb and I ever had "Lemonade."
       After we ate we decided to head back home and relax for the day. Jenn and I packed and Caleb just took a nap since he was tired from his practice. I showed Jenn some of my costumes and stretched and practiced some turns.
        Later that night Lauren came over for dinner! She walked in while I was practicing some of my tumbling for my dances and asked if she could help a little. She spotted me on some high back tucks to help me. After we ate dinner we decided to go outside by the pool to practice since there was grass. It was a lot softer landing. Plus I was able to do my passes for my solos and for "Circus." Lauren helped me with my round-off back-ariel back-tuck my pass which needed a lot of work.
       The next day I went to dance early in the morning for a private and Jenn came after she dropped Caleb off at baseball. I did a lot of contortion work for "Circus" and we did lots of turn work for my solols. We also ran my solos and it was a pretty good private. Then Jenn left because my private was over but I still had a whole day of dance ahead.