The Iron Savior...Senior

I'M BACK BABIES

THANK YOU ALL FOR JUST STICKING WITH ME

I KNOW I'VE HAD MADE YOU GUYS WAIT FOR EVER FOR CHAPTERS BUT THAT WAS BECAUSE I HAD NO INTERNET

IM SORRY

BUT HERE IS THE LAST BOOK TO THE IRON STARK TRILOGY

I LOVE YOU ALL.

***

Prologue:

Mason (24)

My birth name was Mason Elizabeth Hoffing.

My mother was Allison Lee Hoffing, daughter of millionaire and stick in the dirt Richard Hoffing. She was a typical girl you would expect Tony Stark to pick up-blonde and dumb.

I was put into the care of my nanny Lana as soon as I was born. My grandparents, Richard and Nora Hoffing, saw me once before leaving. They were ashamed that their daughter had managed to fall for the spell of the Stark prodigy.

If I had cousins, or aunts or uncles, or even half siblings, I never knew. As soon as Allison died I was gone from that house in a ugly scene.

Lana wanted to adopt me, but my grandparents didn't want me to be in a known family aqutience. Actually, there the ones who changed my last name from Hoffing to Stark.

Of course, they said that it was to make me go father in life.

Atleast they tried to make me feel like they liked me.

They gave me up like I was a pair of old shoes, instead of the child of their own daughter.

Then, at age 4, I was put in the hands of Tony Stark. I didn't know it then, but I knew that I had just met my father and my own hero.

As the years went by, we taught each other a lot. He taught me how to grow and be a confident genius, and I taught him to let go of that anger at his father.

We were the same, mind and soul. We breathed in the same ideas, we bounced then off of each other.

Then, midway through my 16th year, we started to change.

I was poisoned with Sharpanel (never found out who that doctor was either). And that was the worst and, possibly, the best thing that could happen to me.

I grew. I made my own suit, I made my own hero, and I went off to train with Sheild for a year.

Then, halfway through my 17th year, I almost died of Teserac absorption.

Fun.

But I lived while simitanisly saving the world.

Then I got my dog Wheezy, so thats a plus.

The years went by, and suddenly I was 18, 20, 22. The birthdays went by and so did my hero status.

I grew, developed my own person. I got closer to other heroes, I lived with them, hell I slept with Spiderman.

We were a family.

Then the Super-Hero Registration Act came into view.

You were either forced to show the world your true self, or you went anti-registration and you were for not having your identity shown.

We were split. Steve was anti-registration, and Dad was pro. Team members had to choose sides, had to choose who's right.

Had to choice right over family.

As did I.

Everyone was surprised, actually, when I was anti.

Dad was the most shocked.

We fought, we cried, we argued. But in the end, I did not think that heroes had to show us their identity. It wasn't up to America, it was up to the hero.

It was a Civil War.

And it still is.