TWENTY ➳ COACH'S OFFICE

"It's just weird. Everybody's talking about what happened the other night, but nobody knows that it was us," Allison said as the three best friends walked down the hallway.

It was true. Every student was buzzing on about the incident, yet no one could put a name to the story.

"Thank you for the protection of minors," Lydia singsonged, as Rowan giggled.

She was being more of herself once she had some relaxation days. Due to the police investigating the crime scene, students stayed home for four days and Rowan got to treat herself. She put on a face mask every night, as well as a bubble bath that soothed her sore muscle. Rowan ate everything in the pantry and she started singing and dancing along to songs once more alone in her bedroom. Lydia would join as well, and the two were just happy with being happy.

"Do you think I made the wrong decision?" Allison asked all of a sudden, causing both Rowan and Lydia to stand in the middle of the hallway.

"About that jacket with that dress?" Lydia questioned. They all scanned Allison's body up and down before the strawberry blonde nodded her head vigorously. "Absolutely."

"I actually like the jacket," Rowan said as she tilted her head to the side. Her skin felt rejuvenated and this morning, she didn't even need to use concealer. She had a wide smile on her face while Allison shook her head.

"You both know what I mean."

"About breaking up with Scott?"

"You broke up with Scott?!" Rowan squawked before her mouth dropped open in complete shock. She looked back and forth between the shrugging strawberry blonde and Allison with complete surprise over her features. "Why doesn't anyone tell me anything?"

"We told you," Lydia said as she rolled her eyes.

Rowan shook her head in disagreement as Allison sighed and rubbed her temples. She nodded along with Lydia.

"Yeah, it was when we all hung out over the weekend to watch some Disney movies. It was during Brother Bear," Allison said.

The two pale girls looked intently at Rowan waiting for her to realize that they did, in fact, tell her. Still, Rowan stood there, thinking very hard as she looked at the ceiling and nibbled her bottom lip. She was looking at everything she possibly could to jog her memory, but gave up and groaned.

"Guys, Brother Bear is so underrated. Someone has to love it to make up for its low ratings!" Rowan said, clutching her books to her chest with one arm, but waving her other one around for emphasis.

Lydia rolled her eyes before looking back to Allison with a disappointed face. "Scott locked us in that classroom and left us for dead. He's lucky we're not pressing charges or making him pay our medical bills," Lydia stated, continuing to walk.

She left Allison with Rowan and the paler of the two looked over at the tanner one. Allison itched at the back of her head and asked Rowan for her opinion on the matter since she didn't get to over the short break.

"My opinion?" Rowan asked, pointing at herself surprised. Allison nodded. "I think he locked us in there to protect us, but those are my thoughts, not yours. If you want to get back with him, it has to be based on your feelings and your opinions."

With that, Allison solemnly nodded and Lydia reappeared from around the corner.

She gave them a sickening smile before motioning them to follow her. "Let's go or I'm trapping you both back in that room, and I'll make sure you two are left for dead this time."