TEN ➳ REVOLT

Rowan has been on edge with everything that's been occurring around her. She didn't know what it was, but something was different about this town. Stiles couldn't meet her eyes anymore and Scott would only offer her a timid smile instead of an actual conversation. She hasn't seen Derek in a couple days and wondered if he was dead. That was what left Rowan clueless.

Still, there were some things that just stayed constant. Lydia would drag her to the mall and lacrosse events, still being the sassy, popular girl everyone knew. Jackson kept making side remarks that annoyed Rowan, but what's new? While those things stayed the same, Rowan wondered why other things were changing?

At the moment, it was just another movie night with Jackson and Lydia. As they argued over what movie to watch, Rowan peered at the stars through the window of the car. She always had a fascination with the sky.

"Hoosiers is not only the best basketball movie ever, it is the best sports movie ever made," Jackson explained as Lydia fixed her lipgloss in the rear view mirror.

Rowan was shoved in the backseat of the car, listening to Lydia shoot down everything Jackson says. "No," she simply stated, crossing her arms over her chest.

"It's got Gene Hackman and Dennis Hopper," he added. Rowan was trying to figure out who the hell those people were, but her mind drew a blank.

"No."

"Lydia, I swear to God, you're gonna like it." Jackson's jaw clenched unbelievably tight before letting out a frustrated groan.

The strawberry blonde in the drivers seat inspected her manicure. "No."

"I am not watching The Notebook again!" Jackson seethed, slamming his fist against the leather seat of her chair.

Rowan laughed at his feeble attempt. "I have a suggestion," Rowan piped up, sticking her head between the two chairs. Jackson looked at her skeptically as Lydia couldn't even make eye contact. "If we really want a sports movie, and a romance, I suggest High School Musical."

"No."

Jackson screamed as Rowan's mouth formed an "O" shape. "Troy Bolton is a god who deserves our attention," the brunette attempted, but Lydia shook her head.

"Hoosiers, babe. Please," Jackson begged and Lydia glared at the two of them. Her green eyes squinted in dismay before she shook her head, reddish ringlets surrounding her face.

"No."

Sighing in defeat, Jackson climbed out of the car and Rowan followed, a plan forming in her head. Lydia paid no mind to the two, pulling out her cell phone to take pictures of herself in the dim lighting of the video store's sign. Jackson stormed into the shop, almost smacking Rowan in the face from not holding the door open for her.

He waltzed in, the lights flickering, and peered at the first stand. Ten seconds didn't even pass until he shouts, "Can somebody help me find The Notebook?"

Rowan grabbed his shoulder and he flinched. As he turned around to face her, he was confused with that glimmer of evil sparkling in her green eyes. "I say we revolt," she stated, walking past the rows of movies, ignoring the Romance section completely. The Notebook could be displayed on their television another night. The brunette was absolutely sick of watching that house being built and that kiss in the rain.

Her eyes caught sight of the family section, remembering the times her and Grayson stayed up late to watch their favorite Pixar movies. They would laugh, eat popcorn—