Chapter 13

Jade's POV

"Jade you have to take it" Dr Elliot says sitting next to me on the bed.

"I can't" I cried.

Dr Elliot shook his head and I face the window. Dr Elliot sighed and placed the pill in my hand.

"I'll let you decide" he says walking out the room.

Once he left Leigh appeared shaking her head.

"Leigh I can't take it" I say placing the pills on the table. Leigh sighed and sat next to me.

"Look Jade you need to take them" She said.

"I can't Leigh I will not let you go" I protest.

"Jade, listen"" she said taking my hand and staring into my eyes.

"Jade you have to take it for Pez,Jes and the mixers" Leigh said.

"But I can't loose you Leigh" I say as tears stream down my face.

"Jade do it for me" she says. I nod and burst in to tears.

"Come here" Leigh said patting her lap.

"I love you Leigh" I say snuggling into her chest.

"I love you too" she said kissing my head. I smile and look up at her.

"Promise me one thing Jade" she says.

"What's that?" I ask.

"Promise you'll visit my grave every week and also keep my family company especially my mum seen as she misses me so much" Leigh says. I nod.

I get up to the pick the pills from table.

"Wait Jade" Leigh said yanking my arm.

"Yes?" I say.

"Promise you'll visit me up there soon?" Leigh asked.

"I promise Leigh" I say giving her a weak smile.

I then swallow the pills and watch as Leigh flew up into the sky.

"I love you Leigh" I whispered twirling my necklace Leigh gave me a while back. Then Leigh disappeared into the place called heaven. Dr Elliot then walked in.

"She's gone" I whisper. Dr Elliot nodded. My little Lee Lee was gone and I couldn't imagine a world without her. But I'm going to get through it. That's what she would of wanted.

The End

Well that's it! That's officially the last chapter of 'Nobody Like You' I hoped you liked it! I would like to thank all the people that have voted and has given lovely feedback! I love you all! Also, I have a sneaky surprise for all you guys!

Stay awesome!
Phoebe❤️💖❤️💖❤️