ch.14 - OMG! IT'S ALREADY A FLOWER!!!!! (It's the middle of the night, ok?)

HIYEEH!!! MISSED MEEH??!!! I hope so XD

Sorry if this took a while, but HERE IT IS, the chapie FOURTEEN WOOHOO!!!!!!

OMG, Sista created an account so now I can actually dedicate stuff to her XD

Ummm, shmexiness warning, end of the chapie gets a lil’ heated >.<

Oh and guys, PLEASE VOTE!!! I mean, it’s easy, it’s just clicking a button!!! I wanna get it back in the top 100 humour story! I KNOW YOU GUYS CAN DO IT!!!

And while you’re at it, why not leave a nicey little comment <3 ?!

I LOVE YOU ALL MY DEAR FANS AND NON-FANS-BUT-SOON-TO-BE!!!!

All the annoying RainbowLovin crap said, ENJOY!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Nick’s POV)

“Niiiick!”

I groaned, cursing the annoying voice that was bugging my amazing dream. What the fuck does reality want again?

“NICK PARKER!!”

“What?” I moaned, not too sure I was awake myself.

“Your boyfriend’s here to see you!”

OMFG!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!!

“Nick, did you hear me? I said your girlfriend’s here!!”

Ok, you know how sometimes you're still half dreaming and you hear weird stuff? Well that just almost give me a fucking heart attack. But noooo. It was just reality slapping me back in the face again.

“Ummm, yeah,” I answered in an unsure voice, “uhhh, Ash, you can just come up here.”

I started difficultly heaving myself up from the bed and had just managed to sit when Ashley came in and softly closed the door behind her.

Remember that awkward moment you surely went through, where this person walks into the locker room and you go “Uhhh, this is the men’s locker room, the girls’ is on the other side!” and said person goes “I am a guy.” And you just want to crawl up in a hole and die there?

Yeah, the overall atmosphere of my bedroom at that moment: that, multiplied by infinity and beyond.

“Nick, I think you owe me an explanation,” she started gravely. Ok so straight to business, is it?

“Uhhh, explanation for what exactly?”

“For dumping me, stop acting like an idiot,” she sighed.

“But I am an idiot, it’s not something I can help”

She glared at me softly. She’s probably the only being in the world who can glare at someone softly. “Stop trying to avoid the subject please, Nick, this is getting ridiculous.”

I groaned, letting myself fall back on the bed with a thud. What am I gonna say to the girl? Despite everything, I do care about her, and she’s nice, I can’t lie to her. Well I’m a freaking bad liar, so I can’t really lie to anybody anyways, but in her case it’s more out of principle than lack of capacity.

I turned on my back and swing myself back up, my eyes darting around nervously. Then I settled on the truth—well at least part of it—and settled down a bit. I looked her in the eyes, earnestly.