Part two of the other one hehehehehe!!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep me again!!! Be thankful, cuz it's like three in the morning and here am i, uploading so you better thank me.

Also, if you have a problem with physical gay relationships (which would be weird since you're reading this book) just don't read Rain's POV except the five last paragraphs.

Keep in mind that i will put all the naughty stuff in a Restricted version (kinda like xxWhoAteMyCookiexx did for Highshool Scandal) so it's not like it's THAT bad

So yeah, vote, comment, tell your friends about it if you like it, comment, oh and did i mention COMMENT?!!! no but seriously it'd be nice to have your opinion :)

So yeah, BOOOOYAAH!! goes the dinaussoooooos ouuulaalaaaaa ladadiiiiiii!!!!!

(Se, that's what you guys are doing to mee!!! anyways, ENJOYY!!)

(Nick’s POV)

We walked for a pretty long while, until we came to a halt in front of a kindergarten somewhere halfway between the school and the Harlot. I shot him a questioning look, but he just turned towards their playground and waved to some tough looking boy. The kid just waved back, said something to the woman watching them and ran inside. Ok, I was now completely and utterly confused. So I just waited for the answer to come, knowing Rain isn’t too talkative.

After a couple of minutes, the boy ran back out and jumped straight into Rain’s arms. ‘’Hey bud! How’s it going?!’’ Rain asked grinning hugely. The kid rolled his eyes. ‘’Just peachy!’’ he answered, very sarcastically. The brat was totally acting out Rain. I snorted and he seemed to finally notice my presence.

Who’re you?’’ he asked.

‘’Ummm… I’m Nick Parker, Rain’s my friend… Nice to meet you!’’ I have to admit I was feeling a bit awkward.

‘’Ok good. I’m Seth Storm. Rain’s my daddy.’’

I looked at Rain eyes open wide. He laughed ‘’You should see your face, Nicky, you look like you’ve just seen a ghost. You're gonna have to get used to it, cause there’s two more to pick up!’’ my eyes grew even wider, if that’s possible. Rain just laughed and walked away so I followed, not really knowing what to think.

In this situation, there isn’t really a way to act so I did what he said and tried to get over the fact that my best friend was gay, had three kids, and had apparently raised them by himself for the past seven years. We got back to talking and Rain told me about Seth, how he wasn’t really his son and he’d picked him up from the streets.

 I laughed in relief ‘’Dude, I was freaked for a sec there, I thought you’d made a girl pregnant at thirteen, which would have been very unlikely considering you don’t swing that way. And pretty weird, since that’s very young’’.