What Now? (OMG, TEN-DIGIT, WOOT WOOT!!)

Oh my god, two chapies in one day, I’M ON FIRE GUYS!!!!

So you better VOTE COMMENT FAN AND ALL THE TWIDDLE TWADDLE!!!

SHOW ME YOUR LOOOOOOVE!!! (or I won’t show you mine and I wont publish the next chapie, NAH! XD)

Dedicated to all of you, cuz I LUV you for reading my bookie hehe!

Please give me your opinion on what’s happening, I always love to see the reactions!!!!

They’re just getting closer and closer aren’t they?!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!

Oh yeah, one last request, if you keep seeing some recurring mistakes in the book, u know, always the same, then please tell me, cuz I hate it when I came seeing mistake while I’m reading a book and it completely gets me off the story :P Don’t be scared, I don’t bite (not too hard :P)

That said, ENJOOY XD

----------------------------------------------------

(Nick’s POV)

I opened my eyes unwillingly to complete darkness. I rolled over to look at the time: 2:15 in the morning. I groaned in irritation, wondering why the fuck I was awake at such an early hour. I heard voices in the next room and realized they were the ones who'd woken me up. Who were they? Where was I anyways? I fought the haze that was clouding my mind to try and remember. Then I remembered. Yeah, I was at Rain’s place. I painfully crawled out of bed and dragged myself to the kitchen.

“What the fuck are you doing up at two in the morning, Rain,” I groaned rubbing my face with both my hands. When I peeked through my fingers, I saw Rain smiling at me, as well as Lotus, Derek and another chick staring at me mouth wide open.

Lotus jumped on the table “I knew it, I KNEW IT!” she chanted, dancing like a maniac. Derek whistled at Rain and lifted an invisible hat while the other chick got all crazy on me.

“Woman, it’s two in the morning and I am not a morning person. Get off of me or I will punch your annoying face” I hissed, half asleep me completely overwhelmed by all those crazy people. She stumbled back, pouting at me while Rain laughed quietly. He walked over to me and hugged my shoulders.

“I just got back from work. Go back to sleep, ok? I’ll come back in a while,” he whispered in my hair, pushing me back softly in his bedroom. I collapsed on his bed, too tired to protest.

************

I woke up again, feeling the bed shift beside me. Rain slipped under the covers and I turned around to cuddle against him.

“Whatimeisit” I mumbled unintelligibly against his chest.

“Four o’clock, go back to sleep,” he said, kissing my temple lightly.

I listened to him, gladly slipping back into unconsciousness, smiling into the warmth of his body.

*********************

“Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up!!!! Daddy, Nicky, wake up WAAAAKE UUUUP!!”

“Gaaaaah, alright, we’re awake, now shut up and get off the bed,” Rain growled, obviously not a morning person either. Well, when you’ve got three kids yelling in your ears and jumping on the bed, I don’t really think anyone is a morning person. They jumped off and stormed out into the living room.

Rain threw his head back on the pillow and groaned. I looked down at our tangled bodies, and where I should’ve felt disgust, fear, anything that screamed wrong, all there was was an amazing feeling of well-being, a warm, comforting sensation. A loud crash interrupted my thoughts. Rain shuffled next to me and delicately unhooked my arms from around him.