ch.3 - Friends...Yeah, right!

Ok, so here’s how this is is working. (HIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! By the way :D ) I sorta realized writing the whole we’re becoming friends, we’re starting to know each other, we’re falling in luuuuuuv would be kinda long and slightly boring, and knowing how I can start writing something and it ends up with 3 000 pages long, I figured I’d skip that part where nothing happens (hence the ‘’that’s how I met him’’) Now the story’s about two months later and they’re already friends. I already say that in the story, but just to specify ;)

BOOYAAAAA!!!!! That was really long… anyways please comment, even if you think it sucks then just say ‘’I think it sucks’’ and I’ll be happy cuz I’ll have a comment YAY!!!

So ENJOY!! (now this is an order so just DO IT)

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Rain’s POV)

‘’BOOOOYAAAAAAH!!!’’

‘’Gah—‘’

I slammed face first to the ground as Nick tackled me full-force from behind. Luckily for me, we were in the middle of December so the snow refrained my nose and other various bones in my body from being crushed against the frozen ground. He just stayed there, splayed on my back as if I was a chair, his backpack shoving my head even deeper into the ground.

‘’Mbrhmbl—mbrlmh hmrhml bmrlhrmbm MMBRLHM-DB!!!’’

Nick burst out laughing and shifted into a sitting position. ‘’What'd you say dude? Can’t hear ya!’

I lifted my head twisting backwards and glaring at him through the snow that stuck on my face. ‘’I SAID, get off my fucking back, Parker, or I will RIP YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF!!’’

He jumped off my back and looked at me, grinning hugely with sparkles in his melty eyes. He was fucking beautiful. ‘’Yeah, yeah, as an artist, you’d never dare damage such a beautiful piece of art, retard!’’

I cocked a brow at him. ‘’ Oh, is that what you think, Mr. Parker?’’ I replied as I started slowly getting up from the ground. We stared warily at each other, trying to guess which one would start running first. I made a move, and Nick suddenly bolted away screaming like an idiot. I started after him screaming too, not bothering about the other students looking at us weirdly. They were already used to Nick’s randomness and I couldn’t care less about what they thought about me.

Nick was a fast runner, he was the football team’s gifted captain, but I trained over an hour every night and I had more endurance than he did. I caught up with him after a couple minutes and side tackled him into a tree. We both fell to the ground. I rolled over on my back while Nick groaned in pain.

‘’Shit, man are you okay? I totally didn’t see that tree.’’ I asked flatly.

‘’Oh shut up! You're so full of shit, you totally saw it and you're not feeling bad about this at all! Admit it!’’ He barked.

‘’Yeah, I totally did that on purpose, sorry it was too tempting.’’ I said smirking.

He got up, dropped down on his back next to me and turned to look at me very seriously his face only inches away from mine. I returned his look, equally serious, mentally wrestling with my evil side that just wanted to jump him on the spot. Slowly, a smile spread on both our faces and we cracked out laughing together.