ch.2 First Day

YEAAAH!!! chapter 2 baby! So this one's dedicated to Amyscence cuz he's such a cool writer and...I dunno, I just like him!

Uhhhh... Well I sorta published this chapter at the same time as ch.1 so I don't really have much to say... except it's SUPPOSED to get better hehe.

SO STICK WITH ME, ONLY READER I HAVE!!! (and i think that's me but meeh, to hell with it, if that's the case, then I'M STICKING TO MYSELF HA!)

Anyways... ENJOY! (please?)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, when you don't wanna wake up? Like, really don't? But the fucking world just won’t let you have your way. More like the three fucking monsters won’t let you have your way. The ones that are currently madly jumping on my bed. And the one that’s jumping on me. That are all going ‘’ Daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy, wake up, waaaaaaaake uuuuup, we’re huuungry, we wanna eaaaat, waaaake uuuuup, daddyyyy, daaaaaddyyy, DAAAAADDYYYYYY!!!!! WAAAAKEUU-’’

‘’Gaaah FINE! I’m getting up so just shut the fu— …..—Just stop screaming in my ear ok?’’

‘’….And get off my bed you bunch of little brats or daddy will go dinosaur on you, got that?’’

‘’Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!! Yeeeeeeeesh!!!!’’

And they all ran off just like that. I looked at the time and groaned. 5 a.m. It was fucking 5 a.m. for Christ’s sake!! I groaned even louder and crashed back onto the bed, hoping they’d just somehow magically fall back asleep.

‘’Daaaaaaaaaaaaaddy!!!!! U coming???!!!!’’ yelled Serena again with her high-pitched voice.She was soon joined by her twin brother, Hayden.

‘’We got kitchen kniiiiiiiiiiives and we’ll use them on youuuu if necessaryyyyy!!!’’

‘’I’ll use it on you if you don’t get your butt out of my face’’ added Seth.

 My kids are total whack jobs. Heh, I’m so proud.­­

With unbelievable effort, I managed to roll off the bed and walk out the door. All three of them were smiling at me wide eyed, as though they’d just gave me a fucking Ferrari or something.

‘’I’m up, I’m up, now what do you want’’ I moaned.

‘’Cereals!’’

‘’Pancakes!’’

‘’Toasties!’’

I looked at them in disbelief. They were just born to mess with me weren’t they? I sighed and dragged myself in the kitchen, making their breakfast in record time despite my extreme drowsiness. ‘’There you go, you ungrateful brats!’’ I told them with a smile.