ch.11 - .....Pwease don't immolate meeeee! DX

HELLOW!!! New chapie :3 Imma beast, just say it hehe!

Now I’m sad cuz I know u guys are gunna HATE MEEEEH!!!! But I forgive you because I’m just that great MUAHAHAHA!!!!

PLEASE (fake please your parents use when—fake—asking you to do the dishes) VOTE COMMENT FAN GIVE EVERYBODY YOUR LOOOOVE I’M GIVING YOU MINE!!! :D

(please don’t kill me!)

That said, (try to) ENJOY!! WOOT WOOT

(I’m making this short because Sista’s about to kill me for not posting it :P )

-------------------------------------------------------------------

(Rain’s POV)

What had started as one of the best days in my life had ended up in the worst in a long time. I really thought Nick was going to be mine or something, I should have seen it coming. Of course he wouldn’t be ok with it.

When I saw how bad he was feeling when Ashley hugged him, I saw how wrong I’d been. It had been egoistical of me to try and make Nick love me. He clearly wasn’t meant for that. So I made it easier for him and just left. Sure enough, he didn't come back or talk to me for the rest of the day. That gave me a pretty clear answer: he’d made his choice.

I walked to school, depressed after having had to explain to my kids why Nicky wasn’t coming back.

To my great surprise, the object of my distraught was leaning against the school gate, apparently waiting for me, seeing as I was fifteen minutes late and the only one around. He walked up to me, closing the distance between us and the expression on his face destroyed the tiny bud of hope that had appeared inside of me.

“Can we talk?” he asked flatly.

I nodded, not even wanting to imagine what he was about to say. Sure enough, I wasn’t expecting that to come up.

“What do you do for a living?”

I almost choked on my breath in shock, terrified at what the question was implying.

“Uhh, well, you know, a lot of things, I work as a waiter in a couple of places, I help a friend at his tattoo shop, and other things,” I answered nervously.

He looked at me with an empty look.

“Tyler saw you last night.”

That simple sentence almost made me break down in front of him, destroying everything I’d ever asked for. Fuck! Anything, Anything but that! I silently begged to anyone who could hear me and gave a shit.

“Saw me…—”

“He saw you hustling, Rain.”

I stared at him silently, biting my tongue not to scream. My worst nightmare brought to life.

“Well? Aren’t you gonna say something? Anything?”

In a situation like this, I did the only thing my traumatized mind ever allowed me to do. Pretend I didn't give a shit. I glared at him.

“Yeah, I'm a whore. I fuck people for money, what’s your point?” I sneered, shrugging.

He just looked at me, disgusted, shook his head and walked away.

I stood there for a while, swallowing back the tears, then walked inside, preparing to go to class. Just as I was about to enter English class, the Principal’s secretary called out to me.