Part 7

Luffys POV 

I could feel myself being dragged by the jailers, I could also hear other prisoners around me but I can't respond. After some time I could hear them lock the cell. This can't be happening I have to save ace and protect Lucy! But I can't move my body. "This is messed up do we really have to sit here and watch him die like this?" I heard another prisoner say. I found the strength to stand I started to throw myself at the bars hoping they would break "Lucy, Ace!" I said before falling back down "Lucy? Ace? Who are they? Friends of yours? In prison it's every man for them self" one said. "Stop the I wanna rescue act it won't here. You do what you need to to survive. This kinda stuff makes me sick to hear." I heard one say, but I don't care. "Who's that?" Another said "Not sure, not a jailer though" another replied "Straw boy we've come to rescue you in the name of yours and straw girls forever commitment to eachother and in the name of our friendship  we will save you" I recognized bons voice. I could feel myself being dragged and then placed on something. I also felt someone being placed on top of me, it better Lucy. 

After sometime we came to a sudden stop, and I could hear him fighting. I felt Lucy move from me "I WON'T LET YOU HURT MY FRIEND!" I heard her say, then I heard her scream and that gave me the entry I needed to move. When I got up I saw bon protecting her "What do you think your doing to my fiancee and my friend! LEAVE THEM ALONE" I shouted and then I felt myself passing out hearing "straw boy how did you?" And "Luffy" then it all went black. 

When I started to gain some consciousness I heard two people but it was blurry "Please help them" I pleaded "Who are they to you?" One asked "my fiancee and my friend" I said "i didn't know the flower of friendship could still blooms in a place like this, alright boy I'll help them" he said then I passed out.

Lucy's POV 

I woke up in a barely lit room, I could see someone removed my clothes and wrapped me in bandages. "Where's luffy and bon?" I asked myself looking around the room and not seeing anyone. I heard music so I got up and went towards it. "STRAW GIRL" I looked over and saw bon "BON YOUR OK!" I yelled and ran over to him "Straw girl this is Iva the miracle worker, he was just about to take me to see straw boy" bon said "Luffy" I said worried. 

We were walking down a dark hallway and Iva was telling us how he found us and how Luffy begged him to help us. "Now here we are" Iva said we were in front of and extremely locked up room "you may look inside" iva said and bon ran to the door. "IVA PLEASE LET ME INSIDE! I HAVE TO BE THERE FOR HIM! PLEASE I LOVE HIM" I pleaded "it'll be dangerous in there, but if you truly want to go then I will allow it" iva said and opened the room enough for me to get in. Once I was inside I spotted Luffy and ran over to him i grabbed his hand just sat down crying blaming myself for what happened. "I'm so sorry! If I was stronger I couldve helped you fight and then you wouldn't be dying right now! It's all my fault! You were protecting me from him and now this happened! But I know you can pull threw this and we will make it out of here together! You remember the box you gave me before I left the village? I still have it, I didn't open it until I was at the new house like you said to. The ring is beautiful and I still have it tucked away safe I never put it on yet because I want you to be the one that does it. Please don't leave me alone! I love you!" I cried out then I felt him grab my hand and pull me closer to him.

Luffys POV 

I  could hear everything Lucy said but I can't respond. I found the strength to grab her hand and pull her to me. I wanted to tell her it's not her fault and that I love her to. After she left the village I was sad, ace and sabo tried to cheer me up along with everyone in our little village but I missed her. After almost a month I started to be myself again. That's when everyone realized it wasn't just a game or a crush were really in love with eachother even as kids we both knew who we wanted to be with eachother. Don't worry Lucy I'll pull threw this and we will make it out of here together with ace! And he'll see us get married. He's been planning this sense we were kids along with Sabo. So I won't die before he sees us married with his plans. I won't leave you Lucy ever. I promised I'd wait no matter how long it takes, and I'm happy I did. You not a little girl who needs me to protect her anymore she's grown up and can handle herself. But still can make my heart beat crazy. I love you Lucy. I was lost in my thought I didn't notice she must have cried herself to sleep. But she's here with me that's what I needed.

End of this part! Let me know what you think!