Part 9

Semi- Long Chapter

Luffys POV:

After Crocodile and Jimbei were released from their cells, we all started making a break to get out of here. We stopped back at level 5.5 to get bon and the others. While Iva got them all ready Lucy, Crocodile, Jimbei, and me went on ahead. "There's the door to level 4" Jimbei said "At this point they probley have it locked and guarding it" Lucy added "If it's locked well break it down, if they're guarding it well take them all down! No ones gonna stop us from saving Ace!" I yelled noticing crocodile went ahead of us and already used his power to get rid of the door "Whoa that's one to do it" Lucy said surprised. "That's his devil fruit power" I told Lucy and she nodded once we got threw the door there were guards everywhere "Let's do this" I said and we all went to attack. "Don't fall men! We need to hold out for reinforcements! There's a rookie with 300 million berri bounty, two warlords and one celestial wizard!" A guard yelled "I don't have time for you! I need to save my brother!" I yelled attacking "Star Dress! Aquarius Form!" I heard Lucy yelled "Luffy!" She yelled I stretched my arm out and grabbed her now us both above the guards, then Lucy attacked sending most of them flying with a bunch of water. "Woah! That was awesome! You took most of them out!" I congratulated "Thanks" Lucy said smiling then we saw Iva and his group enter and crocodile got Mr 1 from his group to join us. "Let's charge! Onward to save Ace boy!" Iva yelled and everyone made a run for it. "Straw boy and straw girl! You two keep moving! Don't stop! Well handle these guys the guards room has already been taken out!" Iva informed us "right, thanks! Let's go Lucy" I said and we both charged forward "Luffy, Lucy I'll lend you my support even though I'm not my strongest on dry land" Jimbei said "what really?" Lucy questioned "you seem pretty strong to me" I said "look out the demon beast guards are in front of us" i turned and saw three giant animals and a girl with them. They attacked sending of the escaped prisoners back. I went into third gear and attacked along with Lucy, Jimbei and Crocodile, and we defeated them easy. "How dare you do that to my babies!" The girl said and attacked us with her whip, Lucy got hers out and fought back. "Get out of the way! No ones gonna stop us from saving ace!" Lucy yelled then Iva appeared "I told you two to keep going didn't i?" Iva said then threw us past her towards a wall, I grabbed Lucy and put her in front of me she wouldn't slam into it. "Hurry you two, the stairs are closed I'll open them" inazuma said running past us "right" we said and followed as we were about to unlock the door they opened revealing more gaurds "Vice Warden!" The guards started cheering. "Your not going any further! I sentence you to death on behalf of the warden!" The vice warden said and attacked "Luffy!" I heard Lucy yell "Lucy stay back, I'll handle him" I told her I looked over at her, I could see she was worried, I'll finish this fast so we can get out of here. "Gum gum jet pistol!" I used and he fell to the ground. "I'm not done yet" he said shakie getting back up "just stay down I don't have time for this!" I yelled and knocked him down again but after each attack he kept getting back up. "My brothers life is at stake here!" I yelled "Vice warden help!" The guards blocking the stair case yelled and then they took out fast. A guy walked out "it's that guy from Mock Town" I said while Lucy walked over to me. "IT'S Blackbeard" Jimbei said and that shocked me. "So your one who turned ace over" I said with my fist balling up "Luffy right now the stairs are cleared this is our chance to get out of here" Lucy said "She's right straw hat" crocodile said "It's been awhile straw hat luffy, I never expected you to be aces little bother, I'd listen to her your bothers execution will being any minute now" he said laughing "I found ace while I was hunting you down, I was hand you over to the marines and become a warlord but when your brother learned this he said he couldn't let me kill his little brother." Blackbeard explained "THEN TRY AND KILL ME NOW!" I yelled and went into second gear and attacked, he then fell to the ground. "Much admit I didn't expect you to be this strong" Blackbeard said "LUFFY! STOP!" Lucy yelled and grabbed me and Jimbei jumped in front of me. "Luffy, don't forget what's important right now" Jimbei said "Were saving Ace no matter what it takes" I said and walked past him with Lucy next to me. "Go on ahead kid, nothing's impossible in this world. Remember Sky Island?" He asked I just ignored and kept walking. Lucy and me made our way towards the front of all prisoners "Lucy stay behind me" I said I saw the minatarous and took my anger out on it. "Now let's go" I said and we all ran. "STRAWHAT! I WILL NEVER ALLOW YOU OR LUCY HEARTFILIA TO LEAVE HERE!" The poison guy yelled "well seems they figured me out now" Lucy said "Don't worry, I'll never let them capture you. Anyone who tries I'll make them regret it!" I swore, you could feel a dark aura coming from me but I don't care. I'll protect her till the day I die, nothing can separate us now. "You better mean it, sense now I really can't go back home" Lucy said "I do mean it" I said. After sometime we made it back to level 1. "Something not right, where's poison guy?" I asked "Iva and Inazuma stayed on level 3 to fight him" Bon explained "Then we need to go back for them" I said "No believe in the power of the miracle worker" bon explained "fine" I said "there should be plenty of ship's outside, if we can get a hold of one we can make it in time to save ace" Jimbei explained "alright then let's do it before it's to late" Lucy said "Look out! It's Magellan!" Some prisoners yelled "then what happened to Iva and Inazuma?" Lucy questioned before we knew it poison was in front of us "Lucy!" I yelled and stretched my arm out grabbing her pulling her out of the way. "STAY BEHIND ME!" I yelled "Mr 3! Help me out!" I said he used his wax making a wall between us and Magellan. "Bon! Jimbei! Protect Lucy for me, get her out of here. I'm gonna beat him" I said running to him.

Lucy's POV

After Luffy ran off I helped bon and Jimbei finish defeating the rest of the jailers. After we ran to get the doors open. Once they were open I couldn't believe my eyes "THERE'S NOT A SINGLE SHIP HERE!" I yelled "that can't be!" Buggy said appearing "No, look far out. Those shadows are all warships" Jimbei said "Lets take one" Jimbei said "we don't have a choice" I said and Jimbei ripped a door off it's hedges "Lucy and whoever else can fight let's go" Jimbei said "right, but I'm starting to run low on magic power I don't want hold anyone back" I said feeling a little ashamed "Don't worry about that, luffy asked me to protect you so I will. However I cannot if you are not with me, if you get injured it will be my fault" Jimbei said so I agreed to go. Once on the door crocodile, Mr 1 and buggy all joined. Jimbei was swimming as fast as he could while pulling us. Once we reached a ship everyone started fighting. I used my whip to save my magic energy. "Lucy are you ok?" Jimbei called out "I'll be fine for now, don't worry about me" I said reassuring him.

Once we took out the marines on the ship Jimbei used a transponder snail to contact Luffy so they could escape onto the boat. After about a minute to saw everyone soaring threw the air on Ivas head. "Alright! Let's go! Time to save Ace!" Luffy yelled and got on board. Jimbei took control of the ship and started heading is towards the gate. "How can we make it threw that? It's sealed shut" I said "I'll force it open if I have to to!" Luffy yelled but then it started opening. "Luffy there is one thing to know, the reason the gate opened is because Bon Clay opened them" jinbe said "Wait what?" I shouted "Your telling me he's still inside there?!" Luffy yelled "here, it's still connected" jinbe said handing luffy a transponder snail luffy took and started crying out bon to answer. "The gates about to close, so thank you bon!" Luffy yelled "STRAW BOY SAVE YOUR BROTHER!" BON finally said and then the gates closed.

End of this chapter.

And check out my latest video! I'm so happy with it!