Part 3

Nobody's POV 

"See that straw hat? That's level one, crimson hell" buggy said "why's it called that?" Lucy asked "because the grass, trees everything there is made of sharp glass, everywhere you walk you get end up cut. It's stained with blood, this is impala down!" Buggy explained "this is what ace goes threw, that is hell" luffy said. "Now straw hat drop my feet" buggy commanded "no way you'll get cut up" luffy argued "I'm a chop chop man, I can't be cut" buggy argued while luffy dropped his feet down. Once his feet hit the ground they started running causing buggys body to fly "look straw hat, entrance to level two is dead ahead down that hole there" buggy said "Alright so we can fly right down!" Luffy said grabbing Lucy's hand and jumping into the hole.

After a bit they landed on level two. "This is level two the wild beast floor, even worse then level one. I've heard there are wild beast that are here and they eat humans" buggy explain "WHAT?!" Lucy screamed scared "keep quite before they find us!" Buggy yelled "don't worry I'll be here to protect you" luffy said to Lucy causing her to blush. "Now lets go!" Luffy said grabbing buggys head. After some time of running they ended up at a dead end "Now what?" Lucy asked "so this is level to huh" luffy questioned. "Guys quite i heard something" Lucy told them "they found us already?" Buggy asked "It's like a hippo" luffy said "yea your right" buggy agreed "It's alot smaller then a regular one though" luffy said "is it really a wild beast" Lucy wondered  "That's werid I always heard this floor was full of big animals" buggy said walking towards it, until it tried to eat him. All three took off running."awesome it's pretty fast for a hippo!" Luffy said excited "stop admiring it! Turn left!" Buggy yelled, the hippo ran into the wall. "Lets go while we can!" Lucy told them and they ran off again. "Watch out!" Lucy screamed "ahh!" Buggy screamed "what is that?!" Luffy asked "it's some kind of monster mantus!" Buggy yelled "yea your right! It's to big to be a regular one" luffy said agreeing "woah he cuts like a champ!" Luffy said jumping along with buggy "stop admiring the enemies luffy!" Lucy yelled "he's cool though think we could be friends?" Luffy asked "what's wrong with you? We're in danger here" buggy said. While trying to attack the monster hands got stuck and they started to walk away. "What's going on now?!" Lucy questioned being surrounded by wind "ahh!" Buggy screamed "holy crap! Now that's a wild beast from hell!" Everyone screamed together and took off. "That's a snake born from a chicken egg, a basilisk!" Buggy explained "That thing came out of a chicken?!" Luffy questioned "I told you they're monsters down here!" Buggy explained "Luffy what are you doing?!" Lucy asked seeing him turn around "we don't have time for this snake bird! I'm gonna kick it's ass!" Luffy exclaimed "Luffy!" Lucy screamed then luffy went into third gear attacking the bird sending it into the guards room. "He beat it" Lucy said "why are you so small?" Buggy asked  "I used third gear" luffy said then turning  back to normal size. Then started hearing prisoners talking and walked towards them. "Come let's go" luffy said "don't be in such a rush" buggy said "we have to save ace!" Lucy reminded, buggy have the prisoners the keys. Luffy grabbed buggy along with Lucy and took off. "Show us the way to level 3" luffy said "I can't I lied I just wanted the treasure!" Buggy said "wait you lied!" Luffy said stopping "yea" buggy said laughing then prisoners came running going back into their cells. "I couldn't help but over hear, if your having trouble on this floor I could help" they turned to see someone "who are you?" Buggy asked "long time no see straw hat luffy, you helped me and I'm a man who always pays back his debts" the man said "do i know you?" Luffy asked the guy held up his hair "wait it's the three head" luffy said "Mr 3 you fool!" Mr 3 said.  "HERE COME MORE MONSTERS!" Lucy yelled "huh?" Luffy asked looking over. "Ahh! Run!" Buggy and Mr 3 screamed "open gate of the lion! Loke!" Lucy chanted "what can I do for you gorgeous?" Loke asked "help us!" Lucy screamed. Loke along with the others attacked the monsters. "Alright let's go!" Luffy said and started running. "Your gonna help us right?" Luffy asked mr 3 "of course! Aren't we teaming up to escape?" Mr 3 asked "how do we get to level 3?" Luffy questioned "you mean you aren't going to level 1? Then I'm outta here!" Mr 3 said turning another direction "wait! Just tell us where the stairs are!" Lucy demanded "ok fine follow me straw hat" Mr 3 said until he bumped into something "a dead end?" He questioned "no that's a lion!" Lucy yelled "or a man?" Luffy questioned "it's the guardian of the stairs!" Mr 3 yelled "suemen" it said "suemen?" Everyone repeated "ramen" it said and started attacking "it only knows the names of noodles!?" Everyone screamed "what power" luffy said "hey what are you two doing?" Lucy questioned mr 3 and buggy. "Lucy come on" Luffy said and pulled her to the monsters head with him, where he attacked it. "Why are you pissing it off!" Mr 3 and buggy screamed "Luffy! The grounds shaking!" Lucy yelled then the ground collapsed "ahh!" Lucy screamed "we're falling to level 3!" Mr 3 and buggy yelled "Lucy!" Luffy yelled and grabbed her so they wouldn't get separated.

Let me know what you think I typed this in between seeing patients lol