Part 34

🍋🍋🍋Lemon! 🍋🍋🍋

Sorry it's not the best

First time writing one and had to get some help !!! 

Luffys POV

Seeing Lucy dressed like this, I don't know what it is but I can't stop myself now. In the process of kissing her I got her to our bed. I laid her down and was on top of her. I looked her up and down again. I'm not even sure what I'm doing right now, but I want her. "Luffy" she said putting her hand on my face, I just looked at her. "I- I'm still a virgin" she admitted. I felt a big relief come over me hearing that. "So am I. Your the only one I want" I said causing her to blush. "Are you sure you want to?" I asked "Yes" she said. I'm not 100 percent sure on what to do I just let instincts take over. I started moving down kissing every part to her neck. I started sucking on it leaving marks on her. I heard her started to moan as I made my down to the top of this dress. It's blocking my way now. "Promise not get mad" I said "I won't" she said. So I pulled on it and ripped it off, now seeing her full body. "D- don't stair" she said trying to cover herself, I grabbed her hands pinning her. "Stop trying to hide yourself" I said "Its alittle embarrassing" she said "No it's not" I said. I can't believe how beautiful she really is. I went back to where I was and started kissing and sucking on her boobs. Hearing her moan every time. I started making my way down the rest of her body to her precious area. I looked up at her and she nodded her head saying yes. I used my tongue and started going in and out tasting every part I could get. I felt her hand grab on to my hair, hearing her moan even louder. I can feel myself getting harder with each one. I can feel her insides starting to tighten "Luffy! I'm gonna cum soon!" I heard her say I kept going until she did. I tasted all of it, I want more. Lucy suddendly flipped us over. "I'm not letting you have all the fun this time" she said and started kissing me.  She started moving down sucking, kissing and doing little bites along the way. When she got to my pants she was quick pull them off. "Now time for you" she said starting to suck on what would fit. I couldn't stop myself from moaning. I felt her use her tongue and hand, sucking on it like it's her own personal lollipop or something! I can feel myself reaching my limit. "Lucy! I'm about to-" but I already did she looks like she's enjoying it. I grabbed her and went back on top of her. I aligned myself with her. "Ready?" I asked "Yes" she said. I started to push myself inside of her "damn it's so tight!" I said. I heard her whimper alittle I quickly looked at her. "Its ok, keep going" she told me. Once I was fully inside I saw her eyes go huge. Crap! I don't wanna break her! "Go ahead" she said. I kissed her first then started thrusting. I felt her grab on to me. "Lucy?" I asked "KEEP GOING!" she said so I did. "Faster, harder" she demanded so I did. I felt her wrap her legs around me and her nails scratching my back. I started sucking on her leaving deep marks everywhere. I started thrusting so hard and deep into her, she was moaning so loud. Lucy suddendly flipped us. She started taking over. I started sucking on each of her boobs. I want her to go harder so I grabbed onto her hips and with her movement I started slamming into her. She wrapped her arms around my head grabbing onto me. "LUFFY! I'M GONNA!" "SO AM I!" I said cutting her off and we went together. 

By the end I was so tired. I wrapped my arms around her and fell asleep.

End for now!