Part 21

10 thousand meters below the surface

Straw Hat Crew Entering Fishman Island 

"COUP DE BURST!" Franky yelled and the ship went blasting towards fishman island. "WE'RE ALMOST OUT OF AIR!" Luffy yelled "IT'S JUST UNTIL WE REACH FISHMAN ISLAND, HANG ON EVERYONE!" Nami yelled "The coatings gone!" Lucy yelled "The bubble stripped it off" robin agreed "One more coup da!" Frank instructed "Sea water!" Zoro called out 'This is bad we have 4 devil fruit user's ' sanji thought 'This current, it's to strong I can't fight it' Lucy thought 'Everyone come on stretch out your hands!' Zoro thought trying to his crew mates 'Weve come so far, it can't end like this' Lucy thought 

Lucy's POV: 

I woke up to bright light shining "LUCY! YOUR OK!" I looked over and saw nami "Nami? Where are we?" I asked "Somewhere on fish man island" she said "THAT WAS SUPER TO CLOSE!" I looked the way and saw Franky carrying robin "FRANKY! IS ROBIN OKAY?" I asked worried "I think I saved her just in time" he said "good, what a relief" I said sighing. Franky laid her down so nami was watching over her. Franky and me went to look around and see exactly where we are and try and find the others. On our way back to nami and robin we noticed robin was waking up. "Robin, your awake. How are you feeling?" I asked "I'm fine, thanks to Franky" she said "any luck?" Nami asked "I didn't see any sign of them in the area" Franky said "Just when were all back together again" nami said "Well, there's no need to worry it'd take more then that to kill them" Franky said "Good point" robin agreed "For now, we found a town not far from here. Might as well check it out" I said "Then let's go!" Nami cheered "You guys go, I'm gonna look for the sunny" Franky said "Ok, just be careful" I said and we went different ways. 

"Lucy! Check out all the shops! Come on!" Nami said excited pulling me into the shop with her. We must've spent an hour going between shops until we found on we liked. We started grabbing clothes like crazy. "This is great, having someone I can shop with!" Nami said "Yea, same here" i said smiling "You never had anyone to shop with in your guild?" She said "Not really not. Erza always wears armor, Wendy is to young, Mira and lisanna were always working at the bar, and cana was always drinking" I said "I'm sorry, same here. Robins great but she's not into clothes shopping as much as me and we have different taste so now it's great your here" nami said "We can at every town we stop at" I said giggling "Now that we have our clothes, time for a discount" Nami said trying to reason with the shop owner. "We want a 50 percent discount!" Nami stated "I can't do that!" The guy argued "Hey Lucy! Nami! This is where you've been" I looked towards the door and Luffy "Luffy!" I said "Nami!" A mermaid with short green hair said "Caimie" Nami said happy "Caimie, pappagg meet Lucy. She's the newest member of my crew and my fiance" Luffy said walking over to me "HUH?!" They both said surprised "oh what's going on here?" The star fish said "Oh sir Pappagg, perfect timing. We have some rather difficult customers here" the store worker said "Wait. You mean this is your store?" Nami said picking up the star fish "Are you trying to rip me off?!" She then questioned "Give me a discount!" She then threaten "No wait! I owe you guys alot for what you did two years ago! You can have it for free! Take anything you want! Including you Lucy" the star fish said "For free? Really?!" Nami and me said with stars in our eyes "Lets go all out!" Nami said and everyone agreed once we were done, we ended up clearing the whole store. "Thank you!" Nami said happy. We started hearing noises from outside so we went to look. Everyone outside was shocked and looking up. "Whats that? A whale?" Luffy asked "I don't think so" i said. This guy riding on a whale landed in front of us.

Luffys POV:

"Who's the old guy" I asked "You don't know? The king of fishman island King Neptune!" Pappagg said  "That's a huge merman" Usopp and Lucy said "What a shaggy old guy" I said "Stop being rude" pappagg yelled pulling on my face. "Didn't we meet that shark on the way here" nami asked with a shark appearing next to the king. "Yea, the one wearing clothes" usopp stated "The guy who has as captured by surume!" I said "Human Straw Hat and friends" the old guy said getting our attention "I have come to take you to my palace!" He said "WHAT?!" caimie and pappagg asked shocked "That's right" the old guy said "So old guy. Do you have any tasty food in the palace?" I asked "Certainly. We have already prepared a feast For you and your friends" he said "I'm looking forward to it!" I said "Lets go!" I cheered and the shark came in front of us. "Awesome!" I cheered again until I noticed caimie and pappagg were following "Come with us!" I said "No. We really shouldn't" pappagg said "Don't say that, let's eat together!" I said and we got on the shark.

After sometimewe reached the palace. 

"Wow! It's so pretty!" Lucy said "This is so cool!" I said "Welcome back your majesty" guards said then some guy started yelling at the old man. 'He got scoled" we all thought, but the I smelled food and ran off, taking Lucy with me. "Where are we going?" Lucy asked "To get food I can smell it!" I said excited. And we travel threw the palace until we ended up in a room with air. "I can smell it! This way!" I said pulling her with me to a door. "Maybe this is where the feast is! The said Zoro was already here, didn't they?" I asked "Well yea, the old guy did say that" Lucy said "Still, this is A huge thick door" she added "What kind of delicious food do they have inside?!" I questioned excited grabbing onto the door and opening it. "Come on, Lucy" I said and she followed behind me. "Its pitch black in here" Lucy said "This isnt where they're having the feast" i as I disappointed walking further inside. "But they do have some food! It smells so good too!" I said and jumping into it. "Whats this? It's all soft and squishy" I asked trying to walk around then I heard someone. Suddenly a light turned on and I feel back down landing next to Lucy "it's a huge mermaid" I said "You've both come to take my life too, have tou?" She asked starting to cry "What? No!" Lucy said "Stop crying!" I yelled.

End for now!
Next chapter will have timeskips threw it. Just to much to write all of fishman island.

Here's a fun video! I meant to show for the last few updates. Enjoy!