Part 43

Ace's POV

Sabo and I woke up at dawn to start preparing our surprise for Luffy and Lucy. "Lets wake the crew up and get some help" Sabo suggested "Good idea" I agreed "HOLD IT! BEFORE YOU START ANYTHING YOU HAVE CHORES TO DO!" We heard Dadan yell. "SEE YA LATER!" We yelled grabbing the babies and running out. "GET BACK HERE!" Dadan yelled "Now this is like old times!" I laughed "Sure is" sabo agreed "Looks like someone's waking up" sabo said looking at the girl "So is he, I wonder what they're names are? Luffy and Lucy haven't told us" I said "Good point, we should find out" Sabo said "We will when we wake them" I said. 
Soon we ended up at the ship and saw everyone was awake. "HEY! CAN WE GET SOME HELP?" I asked "Whatcha need help with?" Nami asked "Setting for Luffy and Lucy" I said "huh?" Everyone asked. I told them our plan and they all were excited except for Zoro who fell asleep and Sanji who's sulking. "ALRIGHT! LET'S GET TO WORK!" Nami said over excited.
I gave the blue prints to Franky and him and usopp ran to start building. Sanji started cooking and baking. The rest of us went to area to start placing everything. 
"Lets go get them" I said "Lets go!" Nami cheered. Once sabo, nami and me got the tree house we climbed up. "Ready?" I asked "Yea" they said. We went end in and saw them sleeping peacefully. "WAKE UP! RAISE AND SHINE!" We all yelled screaming them. "Lucy your coming with me!" Nami said pulling her "W- what's going on?!" Lucy asked scared but got no answer "Lets go Luffy!" Sabo and me said pulling him "what's going on?" He asked still sleepy "Gotta make sure you look your best" we said "best for what?" He asked "You'll find out soon" Sabo laughed. We got back to Dadans and forced Luffy in the shower after he finished complaining sense he showered yesterday. We dragged him upstairs and had him put a suit on. "There now your ready" I said "Ready for what? Come on tell me!" Luffy begged I looked at Sabo and he nodded yes. "Ready for your wedding" I said "HUH?! I THOUGHT WE WEREN'T GETTING MARRIED UNTIL AFTER WE FOUND THE ONE PIECE!" Luffy yelled "Now's the perfect time, were all here. Now it's in the next hour. I'm going to check on Lucy" I said "Go ahead, I'll stay with Luffy" Sabo said
Once I reached the ship I could hear alot of yelling. I made my way to where it was coming from and saw Lucy freaking out while nami and robin were telling her to put the dress on. "ACE! YOUR THE BEHIND THIS AREN'T YOU?!" Lucy yelled noticing me. "No better time then now." I said "Now, put it on. And finish getting ready you have 40 minutes left now." I said "WHAT?!" Lucy screamed "I'M NO WHERE NEAR READY! I'M NOT EVEN MENTALLY READY FOR THIS!" She yelled. "Yes, you are" I said walking out. "ACE!" PEOPLE ARE HERE!" I heard someone shout. I made my way to the deck and saw all of the white beard pirates, Trafalgar Laws crew, Iva and the new comers, Bon Clay, Jimbei, and a bunch of others. But no one from Fiora, should've known. "Welcome everyone! Follow the lights to where the wedding will be held!" I said they all nodded and did it. "Where is Straw Boy?" Bon asked "Follow me" I said "And Straw girl" bon added "And the Straw Babies" Iva asked "The babies are right here sleeping, Lucy's getting dressed and Luffy is at DaDans, follow me" I said jumping off the ship. 
I made it back to Dadans with Bon Clay to see Sabo trying to pull Luffy out the door. "ACE! HELP ME!" Sabo yelled I walked over and we pulled together getting him outside. "WHERE'S LUCY? DID SHE AGREE TO THIS?" Luffy asked "She's busy getting dress, you'll see her soon" I said push him to the woods "Where are we going now?!" Luffy asked "You to the alter" I said "Huh?! Right now? Wait! Just let me see her one more time before this!" He pleaded "Nope, bad luck!" Sabo said 

Luffys POV 
Ace and Sabo dragged me all the way here, I looked and saw everyone I know. I even saw my crew and grandpa, cody and helmapo. When did they all set this up? 

Lucy POV
I looked at myself in the mirror. I started feeling butterflies in my stomach. I can't believe this is happening now. "Lu, you look beautiful. Come on, its time" Nami said. I followed her outside, I was speechless. "Lucy, we watch you grow from an adorable little girl into now a stunning beautiful woman. Will you allow us to walk you down the aisle?" Dogra and Magra asked. I was about to cry. "No tears! You'll ruin my masterpiece!" Nami yelled "Yes" I said to the bandits who raised me. They both went on each side of me and began walking. Once we reached the the path way is when everything became real. And when I saw Luffy, I just wanted to kick these heels off run up grab him and keep running forever. 

Luffys POV 
Once Brook started playing a song and everyone stood up, I saw the most beautiful and breath taking woman I have ever seen. 

Every step she took we kept our eyes locked on eachother

Every step she took we kept our eyes locked on eachother. I couldn't look away, I was tempted to run to her pick her up and run off with her forever. Once she stepped onto our platform I held my hand out for her. "Luffy" she said "You look so beautiful" I said causing her to blush. 

- Skip the vowels and all that-

"Do you Monkey D Luffy, take Lucy Heartfilia to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you apart ?" "I do" I said looking straight into Lucy's eyes

"Do you Lucy Heartfilia, take Monkey D Luffy to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you apart ?" "I do" she said looking right at me. 

"I pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride" 

The End Of A Pirates Dream!

Thank you everyone who has stuck with this the book from the start! And to everyone else who has been joining in and giving ideas!

Love you all!