Chapter 20- The Battles End.

Blizzard's POV.

We took off at full speed, the roof falling behind us like gravel. I looked back, bad Idea. I kept pace with the others, as the hallway collapsed completely. I went flying into a hallway, and I'm pretty sure I cracked a few ribs. I got up and called out with my telepathy.

"Sound Off!!" This was met with a chorus of names, of which I was glad contained everyone. I stood up. "Alright. Everyone keep going. I have a feeling that all roads shall lead to Nova. Move out."

Whisper's POV.

I got up with a groan, following Blizzards orders. I don't know why though. I began to walk, akways talking to Blizzard. soon I saw light.

"My Tunnel is ending." I said to the group. we had taugbt team crafted and the yogscast how to communicate like this also. As I stepped into the light, I saw a large arena, a battlefield. The others joined me soon, Blizzard walking to the front of the group, the honorary leader.

"Alright Guys, girls, stay sharp. It's time to End this."

Rosie's POV.

We walked onto the battlefield, weapons drawn. I was holding Ty's hand loosely, nervous. As if he sensed my nerves, he gave my hand a gentle squeeze. We walked into the open, to be met with an Army. Skeletons, Creepers, Endermen and silverfish. Nova stood tall on a small stage.

"Hello Noobs." He called, his voice cold and demeaning.

"Sup Jackass." I heard Jason call to him angrily.

"Respect your Superiors, TrueMU."

Blizzard coughed. "Respect? Alrighty. Guys!!" He called as we all gave him the finger in perfect sync.

He yelled in anger as the mobs attacked. The group scattered, Leaving Ty and I alone. We fought tooth and nail, sword and laser, the whole lot. I felt an arrow enter my arm and screamed in pain, falling to my knees. Ty defended me and passed me a healing potion. I removed the arrow with a whimper and drank the potion. I returned to the fight, as A Creeper approached Ty from behind. I pulled him away as it detonated, our faces milimeters away from each other. Our lips met, and I will never forget the feeling. We returned to the battle, smiling once more.

Olivia's POV.

Seto and I were protecting each other. There was nearly an art gallery of Frozen mobs, and many coding fragments.

I yelped as a blaze fireball whizzed past my head, the yelp becoming a scream as the flames caught to my dark brown hair. The pain was unbearable, as I felt my skin begin to burn. The flames vanished suddenly, after the sound of breaking glass. i saw orange swirls emanating from my white body, and looked at Seto. He had saved me. We had a small cleared area now, as he took my hand gently. "Be Careful Liv." He said, hugging me. It was only the sound of angry zombies that caused us to break apart, our weapons drawn once more.

DShades' POV.

I was surrounded by Zombie Pigmen, Jason by my side. We carved through them without a problem, until I felt the sharp pain of a sword entering my Chest. I fell to the ground, the world going black. I woke, the battle still raging, with a red head of hair hanging  above me. I felt a sharp slap on my cheek.

"Wake up starshine. Nap Times over Danni." I heard Crim screaming hysterically. I groaned and stood up, drawing my mining laser.

"I'm awake mom. Lets take these fools to school."

"You said it sister." Crim said, relieved. Jason walked up and eveloped me in a hug.

"I'm so glad your Alive." He whispered.

I felt my cheeks go red. "Um... Jason, can we do this later?"

"Oh. Right."

Sky's POV.

I was fighting alongside Dawn, my old fianceè. Yet still I loved her, after all this time. I was worrying more about her than myself, and got a very well placed laser shot into the head of a Wither Skeleton, and stabbed a creeper. I heard Dawn scream, and saw her pinned by an enderman. it trurned and looked me in the eyes. A second passed, abd it was ME that was pinned.

I heard the Enderman scream and die, and as I stood, I saw s

dawn holding an enderpearl.

"I always did hate those things."

I gave her a quick kiss, and was ecstatic when she returned the favour. Now, Let's do this.

Xephos' POV.

The Entire Yogscast was fighting as one. We were slashing through mobs like butter, and I dont mean gold. I saw a wither skeleton approaching, and remembered how Duncan died. I charged, abd decimated the bonebag. "For Duncan!!"

The rest of the team called out as well.

"FOR DUNCAN!!"

Time's POV.

Joolzy and I were back to back, swords raised. I heard the crackling of Flames nearby, as the Zombie before me flew away, knocking several more over. Joolzy and I looked at each other abd high fived, laughing like maniacs.

"I love you Time."

"I love you too Joolzy.'

Whisper's POV.

Dream stood next to me, shooting down the zombies that charged at us without hesitation. I sliced through one that got too close, and used my kind the throw the remains at the others, giving us some breathing room. A monstrous yell filled the area. A mutant Skeleton.

Blizzard's POV.

I was alone, dicing through the enemy mercilessly, wading through rotten flesh as if it were water. As the scream filled the air, I spotted the skeleton. I ran at it, and jumped, using the ribcage as a lader to reach it's shoulders. I grabbed it's head abd twisted, causing a sickening crack.

The skeleton fell forwards as I jumped, summoning a lightning strike on the point where I landed like a ground pound. The mobs were all gone now, as Nova paced forward. He suddenly charged, windbreaker raised. Our battle became a deadly dance, a game, a race to kill.

As the combat raged between us, Nova attempted to lodge his sword in my head. I caught windbreaker inbetween the blades of my Katar and twisted, Shattering the blade and kicking Nova into a tree, before plunging my sword deep into the trunk, the blades barely missing his neck.

"Youre pathetic, vile and cruel." I spat, every word coated in venom. "But that doesnt warrant your death."

I pulled the blades free, as the group caught up. I went to the command block.

Time To Go Home.