Chapter 10- The castle.

Hey Spectres, I'm back. I have been a touch distracted recently, and have been unable to update. Sorry.

Blizzard's POV

As the last of the hostiles fell, I helped wake up Snow, and we all listened to Herobrine explain what was happening.

"Okay, so our problem is someone called supernova, has found a special command block, that can rip portals between earth and minecraft?" Asked Rythian doubtfully.

"Yeah, pretty much."

"So, we're supposed to do... What, exactly?"

"Um, defeat him of course!!"

"Of course!!" Rythian said sarcastically.

"The command block isn't working right." I said, realising something.

"What do you mean?" Ninja asked, confused.

"If it was working fully, he would have killed us already. With the /kill command."

"Blizzard is right!!" Herobrine said.

"Okay, so, lets just say, hypothetically, that we DO find him. What traps and weapons can we expect?" Asked Wisp, realising what we hadn't. We didn't know what we were up against.

"He has created 5 enchantments, a lot like..." Herobrine started, but he began to fade.

"What's going on?" Yelled Snow, freaking out a little.

"Notch has made it so that I can only stay in the overworld for a short time before returning to the void." Herobrine gasped. "It kinda stings, actually. I'm going to make a trail for you to follow, but it will only be temporary."

As he finished, a trail of redstone particles appeared, and Herobrine vanished.

"So... Lets get a move on, shall we?" Fire called out, grabbing his sword and bow.

We all murmur in agreement, grab our gear and our supplies, and set off.

Fire's POV

As we trudged along in the dark, torches in hand, I heard a loud moan.

"Um, guys... We have company."

Everyone looked around to see that we were surrounded... Again.

The group drew their weapons, blizzard created some lightning, and Zoey and I grabbed some fireballs, as the battle began again. The sun quickly rose and fried all of the mobs, thankfully. As we continued walking, we saw a HUGE castle, made of obsidian, with large towers at each corner.

I heard both Blizzard and Rythian chuckle.

"Looks like we have a yognauht here guys.... And girls." Blizzard called, laughing.

"Yep. His castle looks like Blackrock." Rythian added.

As they approached the door, Blizzard stopped them.

"I think we need to send in some scouts to check it out." He said, pointing at the door.

"Who will we send, then?" Time asked.

"The stealthy people. Ninja, Rythian, Wisp, and me."

The group looked at each other. "Seems legit." Called snow.

As the group walked towards the door, I had a sinking suspicion, that this would NOT end well.

Hey guys, shadow here. I'm here to say that there will be NO updated next week due to my school exams starting. Adios Spectres. ShadowFire13 signing out.