(Ch.12) Dispear, Death, Defiance (Volume Finale)

Your POV

You see the incoming Grimm that the Dragon spawned. Everyone is filled with fear, but they do not waver.

Your mindset changes and your voice grows erie as you step forward.

You: Darkness comes from the depths of the abyss. They go against warriors who fend them off this world. Now, the darkness will fight each other. Let thy dark be blighted by their own. Let light shine on those who are in need. Let the darkness be the light that man needs and uses. Hear me now! Darkness, The evil of your sorrows will turn to good! Let my pack rip away darkness...My Lunar Pack shall devour the shadows!

Your hands bring a dark glow to them. Griping your palms as darkness surrounds you.

Then from the darkness are howls and roars of beasts. Then the vibration of their steps comes from the dark mist.

Then dark, shadows of wolves appear. They come by the hundreds. Their eyes glow bright red from their figures. The hunger increasing inside them.

You step forward as a different Grimm mask starts to form in your hand.

It fully forms and you place it on your face. Your red eyes shine from it. The figure of the mask is more detailed than previously.

It shows the features of a dragon, having small horns on the top. The bony structure completes its shape. Then the mask extends over your hair, slicking it back to latch itself to you.

You slowly walk forward as the horde closes in. You raise Grimm Slayer and your pack gets ready.

Everyone stares at you, their gaze unrelenting.

Then you look ahead of the enemy that is about to reach you. Your time is now.

You: CHARGE!!!!!!

Your pack bursts off in haste of speed as they dash forward into the Grimm. Then you and everyone start to run into a conflict.

Everyone gives their war cry as you jump forward. You stab Grimm and take many of their heads. Your wolves start tearing through the Grimm, taking limbs and their heads.

You block numerous claws and forced them back and slash through them. You go into a battle frenzy, you kill one and then you move onto another and block its attacks to only slice through it. Moving forward you continue your frenzy.

You start to push them back. Then the Grimm Dragon burns a huge portion of the field and scrapes the field with its giant claws.

It lands right in front of you and does its roar at you. Your wolves start to jump onto its back and start to bite and claw away at it.

It quickly grabs them and tears them in half. You jump forward slashing its snout and mouth.

It swings its teeth near you, and you duck under them and jump on top of it. The roars of battle still echo in your ears.

You slash across the Dragon. It attempts to grab you but you slashed it away.

You were hit off by a beowolf that was then shot in the head as your friends see you trying to kill it. The Grimm Dragon used its breath weapon on you.

You created a shield before it touched you. But a gust of wind came from its wings and took flight. The wind pushed you back.

It soars into the sky, you attempted to shoot it down but missed your shots as it began to fly out of your range.

You: Come forth! Dracul!!

Dracul: Yesss!!!!

Then from your shadow comes forth Dracul in his shadowy figure.