(Ch.11) The Fall of Beacon

Your POV

You saw Ruby go into the maintenance door. You follow her. But when you reached the door and opened it, she wasn't there.

The only trace of her was the rose petals she left, so you followed them. You started to hear the cheers of the match beginning.

You started a jog until you heard a fight going on...

As you rushed forward you saw Mercury kicking Ruby in her chest knocking her back.

You raced forward before he kicked her and you blocked it with Grimm Slayer.

You: Mercury!? I knew something was off! Damn it you did frame Yang!

Mercury: You should have done something then!

You: Ruby! Get out of here! Warn everybody!

Ruby: What about you-

You: Go! Now! I'll take care of him!

She nods and jumps over you both, then starts running.

You knock Mercury off his feet and kicked him in the face, knocking him over you. You ran as fast as you could catching back up to Ruby.

But as you opened the door you hear the cries and screams of the audience. And you saw Ruby lay on her knees in tears.

You turned the corner and you saw Penny... She was torn to pieces by a terrified Pyrrha.

You walk past Ruby trying to get closer to the Arena.

You: But Penny... What happened-Urg!!!

You get a sudden wave hit your body. You feel the negative emotions of everybody. It's so powerful that the strength of your legs begins to buckle over.

You held your head in pain, slowly you walked forward, most of your vision and hearing were blocked out.

Dracul: This... These emotions... They are giving me strength...

You: What?!! What's happening to me!!!??

Dracul: You're being overtaken by the Grimm corruption... I'm sorry, there is so much I can't hold it all. It is releasing into your soul now...

Then your body started to leak out a cloud of black smoke. Your body wavered in a black Aura. You fell to a knee, people ran past you as you tried to move.

Then you sensed a Grimm above you. You looked up and you saw a Nevermore pecking the shield above. But it had an outline of some kind.

You noticed that your eyes have turned red and you got to your feet. You tried to rush to Pyrrha when you saw Jaune jump down reaching for her.

You felt the black Aura start to subside inside you and you started to run towards Pyrrha.

But as you and Jaune got closer the Nevermore broke through and when it landed, it cause Pyrrha and Jaune to be pushed back. You stuck Grimm Slayer into the ground to keep you from falling.

You looked up and saw that the Nevermore was about to pounce on Pyrrha. So in a flash, you quickly jumped toward it with your blade out.

As you stabbed it, to your side you saw Ruby stab it with Penny's sword.

You both jumped off and got to your feet.

Pyrrha: Ruby?

Ruby: Leave her alone!

You and Ruby got into a stance and prepared for it to attack. But it took to the air and was circling you.

Then it went low approaching you guys and you both put up your swords. As it drew closer, tons of lockers pounded into the Nevermore and the ground. The Nevermore was pinned by the lockers as it slid to your feet.